5 roe 1 muntjac and a fallow doe

Fence post looked fine to me, but I'd have thought someone would have given him a heads up to rest his hand between the rifle and the post, rather than sit it directly on the post.

Not sure whether that contributed to the slightly wayward shot, as I'd have thought it would have made it jump slightly, as that's what I understand is the rationale behind not resting a gun on a hard surface.

Novice

Barry j -Im not sticking up for anyone here but the deer population around the country is not the same as may be in your area .I shoot well in excess of 130 cull animals a season ,admittedly on a bigger acreage but hampshire is THE county for deer .If you havent seen it for yourself then dont be too quick to run down others .

seem to be a number of "Celebs" doing game on TV this moment, and a number of poor shoots being taken,

Kill it cook it eat it, the girl that didnt kill the red, had to be finished off by the ghillie.

Gordon, doing that roe, must admit, didnt recon much of the shot and how the gun was used on the post, wouldnt have done it myself. But I wasnt there.

Mubs, did the G Man have any experience before.

And, you can appreciate Mubz comments, bet it was nigh on impossible to stalk with half of ITV behind you.