help wanted in carlise area

just found out my bullx bitch that was stolen then sold is if still alive is likely in the carlise area she is 23in aptb x fawn in colour and was picked up at mcdonalds in dumfries about 2 years ago she be about five now she is called thai very hard bitch and am looking to see if anyone can put me in touch with her the lad that sold her was a lad called kevin vivers scottish thanks any info call 07725007167 with thanks

Edited by polecat

just found out my bullx bitch that was stolen then sold is if still alive is likely in the carlise area she is 23in aptb x fawn in colour and was picked up at mcdonalds in dumfries about 2 years ago she be about five now she is called thai very hard bitch and am looking to see if anyone can put me in touch with her the lad that sold her was a lad called kevin vivers scottish thanks any info call 07725007167 with thanks

i no of kevin but dont no were he lives now

is kev from the bathgate area mate

i mate dont no if still there i seen the bitch but was long time ago at a show

thats the same man

i just hope no one from other areas have the same problem as you mate just to make it clear the guy would like to no if dog ok or been bred of so he can keep this type of strain going so if someone has her he want to no if atleast still alive or had her or bred from or moved her on thats all just to put mind at rest but thats all he willing to call and speak on good terms if someone has her and hopefully kevin could keep the man right if has access to a computer and be fair with this decent man

• 2 weeks later...