is this a good looking pup??

post-42208-125831279354_thumb.jpgpost-42208-125831277577_thumb.jpgIam keen to buy a puppie which i have found, iam told it is a patterdale x patterdale lakeland. This is my first pup and i have been told by friends what to look for in a dog and would like some opinions on what you think to this pup, a friend reckoned it looked like it had a bit of bull in it??

looks a little cracker mate,does look a strong pup get it and good luck :thumbs:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my patterdale's had a real bull terrier face when it was a pup-when it got bigger it completely changed. And just for the record my dad has a patterdale which was bought off "pet" parents; never seen such a good working dog, it's a vicious little bugger with rats and rabbits.

Is it very vicious on rabbits

some dog might just throu big pups a bred my patterdale 11in with me mates 11in pat and the pup i kept came out like a staff about 14in a good few people have sed is that a staffy bitch hes a pic of him at 8 month

nice dog that mate ave got one similar

is that it on your d.p thought mine had a big headd lol urs looks massive

some dog might just throu big pups a bred my patterdale 11in with me mates 11in pat and the pup i kept came out like a staff about 14in a good few people have sed is that a staffy bitch hes a pic of him at 8 month

nice dog that mate ave got one similar

is that it on your d.p thought mine had a big headd lol urs looks massive

thats it mate its not just as big as it looks there

post-42208-125831279354_thumb.jpgpost-42208-125831277577_thumb.jpgIam keen to buy a puppie which i have found, iam told it is a patterdale x patterdale lakeland. This is my first pup and i have been told by friends what to look for in a dog and would like some opinions on what you think to this pup, a friend reckoned it looked like it had a bit of bull in it??

Good looking pup & pups.I don't know,I'll probably get bashed on,but I have seen Patterdales here ,that looked awful similar to that.And plenty have been workers.But it is your pup,and you are the only one that needs to be happy.It's easy and common to say "worker to worker" cause that's a hard one to beat.But again,your'e the only one that needs to be happy and he is a sharp looker,

uru