Clulite??

Clulite Blazer or lazer lite which is better? Any opinnions on either of these lamps, I have had mixed views, Love them or hate them ???

Cheers all

i yous both love them blazer needs a good size batt if your out all night lazer go for hours on 7/12 batt

I have got a clulite here, well built not to big fused safe to charge in house or car, has built in gate light 10 watt can be left on for long periods on the full 100 watt bulb without melting like a lightforce so handy if you break down.

Have i forgot anything????

Oh yes i remember They are the worst lamp i have ever used, have more luck with with one of those cheap yellow spot lights!!!

The problem i find is beam far too wide and no distance to it even after focusing it.

I would say if you want a good lamp for running dogs get a Lightforce.

The Clulite could be ok for shooting or more close range stuff.

But one thing to remeber is that everyones opinion is different so if you can try them both and see what you prefer.

Clulite Blazer or lazer lite which is better? Any opinnions on either of these lamps, I have had mixed views, Love them or hate them ???

Cheers all

blazer is defo better it has a metal reflecter and if you find the beam to wide get the red filter the filter pops up out the way and focus the beam