Best value springer

You wont go wrong with an Lightning or HW95

Dont go near the lightning is utter shyt, iv had 5 one after the other recently and all had a fault. Id go for a hw but you dont want an under lever if your stalking anything as they click at least 4 times while cocking them and it get pritty anoying when everything runs away from the nose when you come to cock the gun.

Two years ago I had the good fortune to buy a Supersport. It was purchased new in 1988 and had had very little use. I can't fault the gun, so much so that I tend to use it in preference to my Falcon 8 shot PCP bull barrel if only on the grounds that it feels like it weighs half what the Falcon does. I've never fitted a scope and have taken loads of Ferals and Squirrels.I looked on Uttings website 2 or 3 months ago and noticed they were discounting Supersports down from £175 to £125. I don't think you'll better that? Regards. J.H.S.

I use a HW57 under lever. Great bit of kit (if a little heavy). Into its eleventh year of service and still hitting the mark at 40 yards. :thumbs: Don't tend to see alot of them about (which makes me feel special :icon_redface: )

Well worth a look, if you are able to get to the midlands give me a shout and have a tester :)

Belly