dig deep throw well back!!!

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f**k me its not even that good a book wots al the fuss about would rather spend my money on harcomes new book

seems a lot of people disagree with you mate !!!!!!!!!

now its not worth that kind of money ... but if i was selling mine i would take the market value ...... if thats what you think of the book mate give it the lad that wants it ......... yis fellman

i know, i cant belive the prices.

the thing is as a youngster and a new boy to the sport i think its a bit much for them to sell it at this price, i know the books are good because i have read thats what i call lurcher work and it was one of the best books i have read, one of them books you cant put down.

i got a feeling i may have to give up.

thanks guys

john boy

i know, i cant belive the prices.

the thing is as a youngster and a new boy to the sport i think its a bit much for them to sell it at this price, i know the books are good because i have read thats what i call lurcher work and it was one of the best books i have read, one of them books you cant put down.

i got a feeling i may have to give up.

thanks guys

john boy

You're missing the point a bit there, I listed a copy yesterday, I started it at 99 pence, it's already up to £56, that's not me that set that price, if it had only made £25 then that would have been that.

Guest 1 man and hiz dog

point taken buddy.

swings and roundabouts isnt it lol :cry:

feck me a lot of terrier men from old wouldnt youse this book to start a fire lol people like cyill breay or tommy dobson these people are real terrier men Edited by 1 man and hiz dog
Guest 1 man and hiz dog

point taken buddy.

swings and roundabouts isnt it lol :cry:

feck me a lot of terrier men from old wouldnt youse this book to start a fire lol people like cyill breay or tommy dobson these people are real terrier men

i.e were your dogs come from rascal lmfao Edited by 1 man and hiz dog