DSC1 DMQ Answers

Has anyone come across any answers for the DSC1 questions yet, I know it's been asked before? Mine is this weekend, and although I've read the manual 3-4 times there are still some unanswered questions. I only have time for the assessments unfortunately so answers would be pretty helpful!

Cheers,

T.

Has anyone come across any answers for the DSC1 questions yet, I know it's been asked before? Mine is this weekend, and although I've read the manual 3-4 times there are still some unanswered questions. I only have time for the assessments unfortunately so answers would be pretty helpful!

Cheers,

T.

Stick the ones up you dont know, I am sure that one of us will know the answers ;)

Did mine 6 months ago, as far as I remember all the questions are answered in the book except about 2. I just went through the questions and found all the answers and noted them down. Have lent my book and 'krib sheet' to a mate of mine. he won't have to put the hard work I did into it.

At the end of the day if you've read it 3/4 times and they cover it all again on the course you've got no probs. A bloke on my course hadn't opened the book till the course and passed with flying colours.

It sounds like you've done a fair bit of revision,relax, try to enjoy the weekend.

All the best ;)

Did mine 6 months ago, as far as I remember all the questions are answered in the book except about 2. I just went through the questions and found all the answers and noted them down. Have lent my book and 'krib sheet' to a mate of mine. he won't have to put the hard work I did into it.

At the end of the day if you've read it 3/4 times and they cover it all again on the course you've got no probs. A bloke on my course hadn't opened the book till the course and passed with flying colours.

It sounds like you've done a fair bit of revision,relax, try to enjoy the weekend.

All the best ;)

Im sure that you can buy a disc from the BDS that has all the question and answer's

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 years later...
  • 1 month later...