my new whippet...

quick update on the little feller, he is now about 5 weeks so only 3 weeks to wait lol... its killin me i cant wait for him to have his last jab and then come home and meet the spaneil..

i have now decided on the name chase as i think it suits him, and he will hopefully be mega fast...

001-9.jpg

002-8.jpg

cheers

Just wondering what jabs the pup is getting.If he's havin his last one,at 8 weeks.Cant get them done with the 1st jab now,till they are 8 weeks,and some vets wont touch them till they are 10 weeks.I used to do mine for Parvo,at 6 weeks,and then start the full course at 8 weeks.Now i cant get the 6 week jabs.So just start the full course at 8,with the 2nd jab at 12 weeks.Its the new 7n1 course.

i dont no mate its the breeder who is sorting it out with a vet he knows what he is doing so im happy with that, all i know is tehre is one last jab i need to give him when i get him microchiped before he comes and meets my spaniel and whetehr that is at 8 or 10 weeks im unsure but will clear it with the breeder before hand..

hello i had whippets for years last one was a national bend champ and racing bend champ used to use her for everything best dog i ever had when she went i wasn't going to have anymore dogs but now got a lab pup a terrier and a suluki pup (couldn't find a whippet at the time)as for training dont start him running too soon train him ragging a rag or similar throw it about basic retrieving but dont let him free run too soon seen many hurt by running them too soon if i can help in any way pm me i will try too help