selling some young dogs,bullxgrey x2 and wheat grey

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what cause it has shavings down and it always pulls its bedding out.get real.my dogs are always kept well ask anyone who has seen them,that was taken before i cleaned them out and just threw some dried food down so would half keep still so could take a picture.....

thats pissed me off.look at my kennels you crank.see if you have better,they are pup runs.i invested time and money making bloody good kennels and the dogs in them are in a1 condition...dont fukin dare slag off something you dont know about

Guest fence_hopper
what cause it has shavings down and it always pulls its bedding out.get real.my dogs are always kept well ask anyone who has seen them,that was taken before i cleaned them out and just threw some dried food down so would half keep still so could take a picture.....

not having a go just looks like your asking top dollar but aint giving them the best crap food all over the floor saw dust all over the place lke you said bedding hanging out, also the water bowl in the back has that green sh*t in it. if you look after them and i'm wrong i aplolagize but that pic speeks for its self and i doubt a dog could make that much mess in a day. but its nothing to do with me i hope they all get descent homes till the next lot alb

Guest fence_hopper

my runs aint to bad warm, dry full drainage cleaned everyday and a fence and wall round it to keep them cool in the summer and warm in the winter :D sorry about the pic with the dog in its the only close up i got

carcharlie001.jpg

2003.jpg

my runs aint to bad warm, dry full drainage cleaned everyday and a fence and wall round it to keep them cool in the summer and warm in the winter :D sorry about the pic with the dog in its the only close up i got

carcharlie001.jpg

2003.jpg

mint dog fence hopper hoes it bread mate