pups ready now 4 left 2dogs 2 bitches all brought up on meat wormed with drontal supention every 14 days,no expence spaired,only bred for a pup for my self,and a mate.will make strong fast dogs,sire25in 100% bitch 24in 100% pups £100.dont b put of by the price thez r top breeding im not in it for the money.eny info call 07951952386, ponypool torfaen south wales. sire and dam can be seen.

post-41377-1257090816.jpg

post-41377-1257090866.jpg

post-41377-1257369277.jpg

post-41377-1257369444.jpg

Edited by dewclaws

any more pics of the pups ? :thumbs:
a few more pics

cracking looking pups mate atb with the sale. the sire is the spit of a bitch i have.where was he bred mate im just up the road from you in bleanavon.

a few more pics

cracking looking pups mate atb with the sale. the sire is the spit of a bitch i have.where was he bred mate im just up the road from you in bleanavon.

hey lampy your the one killing all the foxes up that way then lol

a few more pics

hey lampy your the one killing all the foxes up that way then lol

who in there [bANNED TEXT] mind let you on this site.lol :icon_eek: the sire of the pups look familiar to you mate.

had to say this there far too heavy for rabbiting dogs has it looks like the parents havnt see nothing else seems a common ocurance pups now from wales

ha ha ha ha yet another keyboard hunter i see. what can i say we welsh can only dream of having such a dog. and i bet your one of these great dog men with 100 rabbits a nite dogs are,nt you!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

had to say this there far too heavy for rabbiting dogs has it looks like the parents havnt see nothing else seems a common ocurance pups now from wales
when your on your pc pulling over what people have done we r doing it you cock