Blue legs

I went bluelegging this morning,it was an 80 mile round trip and i got saturated,i,ve been going to this place since the early 60s and a few times over the years i have cut over a hundredweight in this one field,my first trip to this field was allways on the 5th of november,but the last two years they have sprung around the middle of October,not many today ,but next week i should find a few.

post-4256-1257072351_thumb.jpg

I went bluelegging this morning,it was an 80 mile round trip and i got saturated,i,ve been going to this place since the early 60s and a few times over the years i have cut over a hundredweight in this one field,my first trip to this field was allways on the 5th of november,but the last two years they have sprung around the middle of October,not many today ,but next week i should find a few.

when i got home ihad to take all my clobber off in the kitchen,as i was soaked ,my Mrs came in and said ,is that all you got?

post-4256-1257072593_thumb.jpg

Guest robbie1

fecking hell all that hassle over some mushrooms!!!! are they also called blewitts???? my uncle is mad on them to if they are wont tell no one his secret field for them!!!! hope you enjoy them mate.. robbie