i am sellin on behalf of a freind. hancock coli greyhound 18month old.hes got 1 blue eye 1 brown eye.stands around 25inc.hes on lamp but when you put him up lamp he does not run all the way down the lamp only so far so still needs sum work still never the less still no [bANNED TEXT] hes on with. straight back affter runs jumps retrives to an exstent.(about 2 foot in front of you). very calm dog.quiet in pen not a sound.will make a smashin dog by this season for somone.he wants £150 witch i think is for note this time of year.would of kept this dog for my self but i got my old bull x.she does [bANNED TEXT] i want. pm me with any questions cheers.or ring him on 07760717234.cheers. will add pics soon cheers. doncaster(he is gettin rid of the dog because he goin back to his mums an he not allowed to take him there ;) ;)he is a bit unfit to sold sold sold

post-30781-1256979852_thumb.jpg

it says doncaster mate

i see that now lol :icon_redface: .

my fault mate only just added doncaster . your not goin crazy ;););):D:D

phew ! , this time i thought id have to be committed for certainty , :D:icon_redface: .

sure this dog will sell , it seems a nice type ;)

all best

CL

it says doncaster mate

i see that now lol :icon_redface: .

my fault mate only just added doncaster . your not goin crazy ;););):D:D

phew ! , this time i thought id have to be committed for certainty , :D:icon_redface: .

sure this dog will sell , it seems a nice type ;)

all best

CL

should do mate.he is smart inuff

I noticed a merle dog on here earlier with one blue and one brown eye free to good home.I thought some turd had took it then whacked price straight on it but its a different dog thank god.And think the lack of interest is due to fact its a Hancock dog as majority on here dont rate them.Personally i do and not seen a bad one yet so good luck with the sale mate.

Edited by Mr Hunter