lure machine

hi just wondering does any one on here have any ideas on how to make a racing lure?? i am planning on making one for my two lurchers! any ideas cheers james
i think there was someting on this a while back go to top of page and and put in makeing lure machine in the search bar hope that helps
a dog with half a brain wouldnt chase a lure, get up aff your arse and go ferreting for live rabbits and get them in to a big park

Have to disagree there... a dog with half a brain more than knows the difference, and it's just a bit of fun, so if they WANT to chase a lure, why not?

a dog with half a brain wouldnt chase a lure, get up aff your arse and go ferreting for live rabbits and get them in to a big park

i did go ferreting for live rabbits yesterday and caught 6 its a bit of fun for the summer you idiot if you have nothing good to say then please :feck:

Have to disagree there... a dog with half a brain more than knows the difference, and it's just a bit of fun, so if they WANT to chase a lure, why not?

seen your page nice dog and nice pics :clapper: what breed is your dog?

Edited by James Doyle

Thanks for the comments!

Um... :icon_redface: Can't remember what motor got used on the lure in the end... I'll find out the technical details and let you know!

As for the dog, he was dumped with an injury :angry: ended up in a pound and came to me that way, so the breeding is all guess-work, but grey, definitely a bit of bully in there, and maybe some whippet? Met somebody at an event a couple of weeks ago who said he thought the dog had been bred by a lad from Preston, and he did come from that area... but who knows?