Bedlington Terrier Puppies FOR SALE

Bedlington Terrier Puppies FOR SALE

9 weeks old

4 Bitches, 2 Dogs

Dewclawed and wormed

WILL MAKE GOOD WORKING DOGS OR PETS

There is photos in our profile albums for anyone who is interested

Please email allandplant@googlemail.com if you are interested and we will reply asap

Price 150 Dogs

Price 175 Bitches

nice pics of pups what lines are the parents from and what do you work parents on

Hi There

I been out with the dogs, I have seen the parents work, they are my friends terriers, they work along side with his lurchers, my mate brought the bitch off a very good friend which i believe have ahearne blood line in them.

nice pics of pups what lines are the parents from and what do you work parents on

Hi There

I been out with the dogs, I have seen the parents work, they are my friends terriers, they work along side with his lurchers, my mate brought the bitch off a very good friend which i believe have ahearne blood line in them.

dont think i need any more dogs, cant find any ratting for the two i got.

hi nice to see some one from tamworth on , im in tamworth to, i got two patterdales.

Hi there Jocky

They are my mates terriers which he also works them with his lurchers and my lurcher, I have seen the bitch work and she is a good little worker

tried pm ing u

wont let me

your messanger must be full

hi nice to see some one from tamworth on , im in tamworth to, i got two patterdales.

Hi there Jocky

They are my mates terriers which he also works them with his lurchers and my lurcher, I have seen the bitch work and she is a good little worker

tried pm ing u

wont let me

Hi there mate. just wondered was you trying to message me

let me know

Jocky alright mate i'm from tamworth originally and go hockley quite often if you go you know where the spinny lane is where horse paddocks are on gorsey bank if you go see someone at the stables ask for liz she might sort you out some ratting mate atb rich

thanks rich will give it a go, they all seem to say the same when you ask, we got pros that put piosion down.

Hi there Jocky

tried pm ing u

wont let me

Hi there mate. just wondered was you trying to message me

let me know

emailed you

pm you

i give up

forget it