hello just started my 14 wk old pup on tripe mainly with chicken wings and a meaty bone. it had an upset stomoch last night and had diahorrea any suggestions

thanks tbear

feed it some brown bread and boiled rice for a day or two , it will help to stop the squirts .

Please dont ever starve a pup even for one day, unless on vet advice and its being supported by something else.

If you have just switched over then thats probably why the pups got the squits,

it will take a few days to get right, in the mean time stick to one or two food types

before trying something else, eventualy the pup will get used to having different foods

chicken is good to start off with, and then tripe,

give either some natural youghet or slippery elm poweder in its food, to help the bacteria in the gut,

this should help the squits as well.

Gave my 7 month old a whole mackerel a couple of weeks back and she crapped for Wales for 48 hours. I have since given her a third of a fish and she has no problems. I now watch how much of the really rich stuff I give her at once. I only give her small amounts of liver, kidney and oily fish and she's pretty solid all of the time now.