Couple of good nights lamping - PICS *** NEW PICS ADDED *** 2 MORE PICS FROM THE SAME WEEK ***

youll be sick of the site of rabbits shortly , you get a good seem for them , borders of svotland was like that in the early part of the ninties especaily when they had the setaside law grest sport and several vidoes got made good sport have fun ,

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

youll be sick of the site of rabbits shortly , you get a good seem for them , borders of svotland was like that in the early part of the ninties especaily when they had the setaside law grest sport and several vidoes got made good sport have fun ,

long as i get the bunnys a good home ill be happy to see them lol have you got any of the videos id love to see them

cheers

david

ye got lots over the years of dogs catching bolters some of my freinds have them as i cant be f****d with a camera or vidoe when im at the game,,to much watching dogs and sorting things out to bother with cameras a few freinds have took discs of dogs etc with rabbits and all sorts donrt have any handy now

ye got lots over the years of dogs catching bolters some of my freinds have them as i cant be f****d with a camera or vidoe when im at the game,,to much watching dogs and sorting things out to bother with cameras a few freinds have took discs of dogs etc with rabbits and all sorts donrt have any handy now

if the dvds ever about think of me mate ;) get the misses to pm that now mate

cheers

david

cheers

david

Gwneud yn dda Dave a Dogs, chi a'r rhai cŵn golygus yn edrych falch dda.

Cwningen Cwningen

:big_boss:

hi there dai, im new to the dogs but am hopeing to get one around christmas time but i want to make sure i get the right on i have been told that a bull whippit cross is a good one? i am looking for an all rounder where in south wales are you from ? im from neath be gratefull for some advise as your 2 look graet dogs cheers chris :D

cheers

david

Gwneud yn dda Dave a Dogs, chi a'r rhai cŵn golygus yn edrych falch dda.

Cwningen Cwningen

:big_boss:

Diolch yn fawr!

hi there dai, im new to the dogs but am hopeing to get one around christmas time but i want to make sure i get the right on i have been told that a bull whippit cross is a good one? i am looking for an all rounder where in south wales are you from ? im from neath be gratefull for some advise as your 2 look graet dogs cheers chris :D

im from aberdare mate but dont live in wales any more bull whippet will be ok but beter to go for 1/4 bull not half cross.if you need any help drop me a mp ill try my best no xpert

david

f_16flprhm_5610c1e.jpg

Twenty-seven with Jess & Caled.

f_16flpqkm_b5102d5.jpg

Fifty with Molly & Fen.

f_16flqwmm_88e6b54.jpg

Sixty-two rabbits with Fen and Caled.

f_16flqwqm_56ee6a5.jpg

Ninety-six rabbits, 32 were taken and then the batteries ran out! The following night, with fresh batteries, we took the 62. Put them all in the pic together as the day before we forgot to take a pic of the 32. So, the 96 were with the same two dogs, two nights running.