i saw something the other week. not a clue what is was. it was hovering high above the trees and judging from the distance i would have said its wingspan was at least 6foot. never seen anything like it, perhaps someone could shed some light on it? trouble is due to how high it was i dont know what coulour it was, allthough i would say it looked a med-dark brown?

hi guys, got a question im hoping maybe some of you could help me with, was out last week on the pigeons not much about at all, fired 3 shots all morning with 1 pigeon hit, about 10 mins after the pigeon was shot ( which i left out in the field as part of my pattern ) i saw a big bird in the sky, i would say it had a wingspan of about 2 ft, after about 2 mins it landed on my pigeon stood there for about 30 seconds and then flew off with it, it had a white head and a dark ( brown i think ) body,and im just curious as to what it was, i no its a very basic description but i just wondered if anyone had any ideas, ive never saw anything like it before , but then again im still relatively new only bin shooting in the field just over a year.

thanks guys atb adam

Anybodies guess but I would suggest Kite from the limited description....... quick guide, the Kite has distinct V shape tail feathers, the Buzzard has a fan shaped tail, the difference is unmissable when you know....but there are of course other possible birds..and I'm no bird expert!