gould lines

hey all

i have three terriers, 1 is 3/4 gould the other 2 are full gould lines. i get on really well with them there fantastic workers, as keen as mustard and have been since a young age. they all entered inbetween 9 and 12 months old. theyve never been scared of getting stuck in and doing the job thats intended for them. all screw foxes for fun (before blairs bright ideas!!) i also had 2 very good lakies but unfortunetly lost them.

i have had other lines of black dogs however the others didnt seem to do the job as well as the gould dogs.

what are your opinions on these as im looking to perchase another couple of terriers.

:signthankspin:

dan

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HI DAN

there u go mate there's a gould dog for u, his built like a brick shit house & as hard as they come :diablo: & if u have a bitch ill put him up for stud :) thats the best way to keep your lines going, breed your own.

all the best mate :)

s4010003lo3.jpg

s4010006qv6.jpg

that black dog at the bottom looks alot like the father to one of mine.

im after another couple of pups as the ones i have are dogs,i just wanted yours oppinions as to how you lads think gould lines rate to other lines.

i no ken doesnt have any pups at the moment so if anyone knows of any gould pups or working pups that you think are just as good if not better then id appreciate it if youd let me no.

:signthankspin:

dan

Guest buster

THIS IS MY OLD BRIGHTMORE DOG HE WAS A GOOD DOG TOO BUT TOO HARD FOR HISELF AND HE DIDNT MAKE A RIPE OLD AGE, THESE ARE THE DOGS THAT YOU WANT (BRIGHTMORE OR GOULD) NUTTALL USED TO BE GOOD UNTILL HE BECAME A MAST BREEDING THE OLD STUFF WAS GOOD, I KNOW A COUPLE OF GAMEKEEPERS WHO USE NUTTALL DOGS FOR HIM HE GETS THEM WORKING ON FOX AND LET NUTTALL HAVE THEM BACK AND THEN NUTTALL SELLS THEM FOR TWICE AS MUCH BECAUSE THEY ARE FOX DOGS NOW. ;) :wacko: