ratting...

Went and had a couple of hour's ratting with Lamper and the old man of the wood's this morning. Checked the barn first that contain's a grain hopper and wasn't long before the old man was investigating it.

the old man on his way up....

17.jpg

On his arrival at the summit of the ladder he send's down the information to me and Lamp's that there is a scaley tail there, so i said to him here ya go get a pic of it and passes him the camera up...

J2.jpg

After he's taken the pic he turn's round and shout's down keep your eye's peeled cause it gonna make a run for it. When he turn's back to face the rat it had come to investigate him....

J3.jpg

Funniest thing we had seen in ages...he had got the camera in one hand, holding onto the ladder with the other hand so he started to spit at the fecking thing to try and stop it eyeballing him....LOL I'm still laughing has i'm typing this...

All the spit and slobber does the trick has the rat makes a run for it along a girder

then onto the floor with the dog waiting below.

J4.jpg

We then move around the barn, moving bit of scrap metal and tarpaulin's and one or two more were accounted for...

J5.jpg

Out of the barn now and a bit of work for the smoker's, soon got a few more on the run...but not for long...

J6.jpg

These rats alway's get this little Russell bitch around her eye's....

J7.jpg

A mooch then around the other outbuilding's to see what was about, when the old lurcher bitch is keen around some land drains covered over with pallet's and metal bar's, but she can't get in to see what was there. So a quick move about of thing's

and a half grown rabbit makes a dash for freedom only to be cut off at the pass by the terrier's....

J8.jpg

Moving a few bales and another young rabbit was added to the bag..

J9.jpg

Not a big bag in the end, but a good craic and a bit of sport for the dog's...

J10.jpg

What about the 20 bales we moved for a Nest of young Bunnies :o ... dont tell them about that mate ;):lol: .

Also what about me jumping up and down on the roof of an old Sports car in one of the barns,trying to get a rat to bolt :o . I hope theres no plans to rebuild it,because if there is then theres gonna be a good bit of filler needed :lol::lol: .

Great day had and a good laugh :lol::lol: .

When i got home i though id better clean a couple of bites up the border had a aquired. It meant i had to pull a few bits of hair out to get at them :huh: .

Thing is i got a bit carried away................................................................

fizzrat.jpg

;) .................. :D

Lamps