what is it with some people, a guy phoned me today with a bed bug problem, he couldent figure out why, after chucking all the furniture and carpets from the room, why he still had bed bugs, I explained that they dont just live in the "one affected " room, and that all the 3 bed house would need treating, he'd already gone out and had new carpet fitted :wallbash: I quoted £120, he then said he had some stuff that a mate of a mate had got from another mate in rent o kill, only he was still finding bugs, and didnt really want to pay that sort of money, so he's keeping the bugs for now, lets see how long before he phones again :wallbash:

Guest Bennybhoy
I did a bed bug job yesterday and got some video of one at 60 x magnification on my microscope dont scratch to much :thumbs:

what did you treat the infestation with.i like ficam w but as you know you cant always use it for various reasons.dont you just love it when the customer informs you they have been sleeping on the couch for the last few days. :clapper:

I did a bed bug job yesterday and got some video of one at 60 x magnification on my microscope dont scratch to much :thumbs:

what did you treat the infestation with.i like ficam w but as you know you cant always use it for various reasons.dont you just love it when the customer informs you they have been sleeping on the couch for the last few days. :clapper:

i would have thought that ficam is one of the safest to use dries very quick and also the hoover dont pick it up, shite on bbs though

Guest Bennybhoy

i would have thought that ficam is one of the safest to use dries very quick and also the hoover dont pick it up, shite on bbs though

ALWAYS GET GOOD RESULTS MATE MY PREFRANCE.OH AND DIATAMATIOUS EARTH ITS NOT GIVEN THE CREDIT IT DESERVES.

each to there own, done a couple with ficam and had call back, unless i missed a place where they were hiding, but talk is they are getting resistant to it, never tried d earth yet but have heard good thing about it

I use a verity of insecticides that are authorised for bedbugs depending on the infestation to be honest very rarely use Ficam.W sometimes may use it on an additional visit.

regards Dowen.

Cheers Gaz for your comments Regards Dowen.

Edited by Dowen Pest Control Solutions
what is it with some people, a guy phoned me today with a bed bug problem, he couldent figure out why, after chucking all the furniture and carpets from the room, why he still had bed bugs, I explained that they dont just live in the "one affected " room, and that all the 3 bed house would need treating, he'd already gone out and had new carpet fitted :wallbash: I quoted £120, he then said he had some stuff that a mate of a mate had got from another mate in rent o kill, only he was still finding bugs, and didnt really want to pay that sort of money, so he's keeping the bugs for now, lets see how long before he phones again :wallbash:

I had a similar customer "I'm over run with mice and I've got a 2 month old baby so i'm worried about diseases can you do an urgent call out " she said, after half a hour on the phone explaining what needed to be done, I then told her what the price would be and she then said "oh I thought rat catchers charge about £15 I'll leave it because a friend has given me a square block of blue poison" :wallbash: again I'll wait and see how long it is before she rings back.....and the price has gone up another £10 :clapper: