bull cross section????

Guest robbie1

I've kept Bull X's for the best part of 18 years but they are Bull x 'LURCHERS' and I run 'em the same as i've ran/run other crosses i've owned, no different!

So i'm glad that there is no Bull x section, we don't need it on here, they are all fecking Lurchers! They run and catch stuff..... How hard is that to understand???!!!

but can it catch a hare on the fens mate!!! hahahaha

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A bull x will take all quarry it will have its specified quarry as will every other cross,weaten x deerhound x and the bull x all come under the same for me they will tackle anything main quarry being fox and deer and its doubtfull that there would be many other crosses out there that would have the heart to do that quarry on a daily basis is there????? Collie x wippet x etc have there specified quarry rabbits being there main and fox deer hare etc being exceptional a saluki comes last being a fast and great stamina would be good for hares WHAT THE DOG WAS BRED FOR you wont see MANY with the heart to take a fox! PROBLEM solves i hope untill the anti brigade arrive! Enjoy your hunting and please take all members with a pinch on SALT most dont own a dog and have seen sh it working and also are kids good luck for the season everyone.

Guest robbie1

well i tried for us all lads and lasses look like the mods want this section to carry on with all the bullshit, childish arguing and in fighting :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash::wallbash:!!!!!! well done mods :toast: at least you will all be kept busy!!!

i don't see a point on a bull section !!!! just for the record i have a bull x,

look lads at the end of the day some like them some don't , a new section yes it might be easyer to mod but we have to mod all section, can see how a section on it own will stop the bitching, think about it we as mods will go in a clean it up like we do other section, any member can post on it it's the members that post shite that the bother not where it is !!!!!,

like any section on the thl it only take afew members to f**k it up

atb sounder

yes your right sounder some like them and some dont BUT the only bitching on this site is about bull crosses so its ok cleaning it up when its started but wouldnt it be better to stop it before it i did!!! ie if there is a section your not interested in dont go on it????? yis robbie

but you never stop it muppets would still come in as timmy say. we as members just fight back and that where and when the shit start,there is only one answer hit the report button and let us mod deal with it,

yis sounder

p.s little timmy have a look at you warn meter it's just gone up, :victory:

:clapper:

Good idea Robbie but as above its never going to stop the minority of people trying to wreck a thread which will get alot of hits and posts from good members.FACT. It may narrow it down for the MODS to find the numptys,but that would be all. Then again as above what about section for other crosses it would go on and on! People always seem to compare a bull x to a collie x and why not there both handy crosses and very good at there jobs,in my eyes a bull x or a collie x is not the best allround dog out there, a saluki x grey x bull x collie x deerhound x weaton x pointer x lab is. :big_boss:

i would leave the lab out and put a bit more bull in :clapper:
A bull x will take all quarry it will have its specified quarry as will every other cross,weaten x deerhound x and the bull x all come under the same for me they will tackle anything main quarry being fox and deer and its doubtfull that there would be many other crosses out there that would have the heart to do that quarry on a daily basis is there????? Collie x wippet x etc have there specified quarry rabbits being there main and fox deer hare etc being exceptional a saluki comes last being a fast and great stamina would be good for hares WHAT THE DOG WAS BRED FOR you wont see MANY with the heart to take a fox! PROBLEM solves i hope untill the anti brigade arrive! Enjoy your hunting and please take all members with a pinch on SALT most dont own a dog and have seen sh it working and also are kids good luck for the season everyone.

It's these kinds of posts that kick the majority of the shit off I'd bet my mortgage on very few and I mean very few folk have the time or commitment to work their dogs on a daily basis. Damage and injuries notwithstanding. Its the inference that only the bull x is the dog thats up for the task that gets on my and countless others goats. Its rubbish and the folk claiming it's a fact are talking out their arses. If the vast majority worked their dogs on a daily basis then the only other section thl would need would be a lonely hearts section. Anyway keep taking the meds my friend it wont be the anti's you will have to worry about....more like the men with white coats :whistling:

It's these kinds of posts that kick the majority of the shit off I'd bet my mortgage on very few and I mean very few folk have the time or commitment to work their dogs on a daily basis. Damage and injuries notwithstanding. Its the inference that only the bull x is the dog thats up for the task that gets on my and countless others goats. Its rubbish and the folk claiming it's a fact are talking out their arses. If the vast majority worked their dogs on a daily basis then the only other section thl would need would be a lonely hearts section. Anyway keep taking the meds my friend it wont be the anti's you will have to worry about....more like the men with white coats :whistling:

hahahahahahahahahahahaha nuf said

Guest robbie1

hahahahahahahahahahahaha nuf said

ditto bull101!!!! please keano and no one else think that i think bull crosses are above other crosses cause i dont, far from it my old collie/grey x whippet was a good little bitch on fox and very keen to rag them long after they were dead and genuine if you know what your on about you no what you said is wrong mate!!! undisputed your right it is posts like this that start it all off this is excatly why i think a new section would be a good move. her is a pic of my old bitch memorycard2006.jpg and this one is my favourite ive ever tookof my dogs!!! memorycard2029.jpg yis.. robbie

Edited by robbie1

How is it that the cheeky c.unts coming on here wanting to change things have only been here 5 minutes.

If you don't like it f.uck off, simple as that.

You're the latest in a long line of little knobs who join and think they know best.

Go and start your own sites if you think you got a winning formula, see how many follow.

Shut the door on your way out.

ss, i know you were on here when there was a bull section. Would articles on illegal actions such as dog fighting, drawing and foxing be correct? no it would, it works good so leave it alone.

Guest robbie1
How is it that the cheeky c.unts coming on here wanting to change things have only been here 5 minutes.

You're the latest in a long line of little knobs who join and think they know best.

Go and start your own sites if you think you got a winning formula, see how many follow.

a mate calm down calm down!!!!!!! no need to get personal im only sayin what i think just cause people buy your belts/collars and you been on here longer than me dont give you the right to be like that so you f**k off knob head

well said ss :thumbs:

its people like you robbie1 that put shite topics like this on that causes the arguments you are moaning about. :wallbash:

Edited by tod
Guest robbie1
no but why are you trying to change the sight??

and all breeds get slagged not just bullxs, and its normally the idiot posts that come with the bullxs.

change the site??? hardly think one extra section will do that fella!!! and ive said before most will want to see the back of bull crosses so it will make a better site if its seperate