just a few pics for joe ox

j darcy been gettin texes either true or not you have been putting pics of my dogs up in a book without permission and my name ,rightly or wrongly, not a happy guy as i liked to get asked before i see pics of my dogs etc , now if its bullshit and shit stirring ill ask the people appropraite and an apology to ureself , as some dont like or some get jealous and try to use people etc can u explain i think hees a banned member mayb

whin I carnt decipher that could you write it in english please :11:

Stop spoiling bykers topic just because you fancy Arcy ;)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

j darcy been gettin texes either true or not you have been putting pics of my dogs up in a book without permission and my name ,rightly or wrongly, not a happy guy as i liked to get asked before i see pics of my dogs etc , now if its bullshit and shit stirring ill ask the people appropraite and an apology to ureself , as some dont like or some get jealous and try to use people etc can u explain i think hees a banned member mayb

Believe me Whin. I can fully assure you that there is no way on god's earth i have plans of either including you or your dogs in any of my publications. I would be grateful if you could pm me where the rumours came from and i will start a witchhunt and distance myself totally from anyone saying such things. I try my hardest never to do things that way.

Looking forward to the Pm. ;) Good Hunting to you for this season.....JD

ill take your word for it as i did ask them to get me the book , no book and well that was enough but , i dont understand there moto , ille ask again from them a banned member at the end of the day if thye are bullshitting then no need to worry , funnily enough ive never heard from them again and they never got me the book but had to ,find out and well privatly is good but that kind of shit is public mate ,in my eyes as i would never put pics in anything without owners consent

• 3 weeks later...