Guest GoneToGround1

if the price tag was £1000 they might of been gone now...to anybody!!!!! or even if he was more generous and put them free to good home they would of been gone too...£2000 is nothing really it works out £200 per dog anybody will pay thhat if they do this type of hunting i know i would, all the best with the sale mate and i hope whoever buys them they do well for him/her

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vegas that's all what you are is a dog dealer how mean dog's

have u gone throw this year kick in the nuts or what :sick:

How is Vegas back on here? He's been deleted once already - c**t sold me a 'beagle' turns out its mostly cat or kangaroo, or some shit like that. The poor mutt doesn't know what the f**ck he is. dog dealing tw*t.

How is Vegas back on here? He's been deleted once already - c**t sold me a 'beagle' turns out its mostly cat or kangaroo, or some shit like that. The poor mutt doesn't know what the f**ck he is. dog dealing tw*t.

i have never sold a beagle matey,gave them all to my nephew yep GAVE them not SOLD them big difference i think lol.and you will never see me selling dogs,just dont do it buddy :feck:

i have never sold a beagle matey,gave them all to my nephew yep GAVE them not SOLD them big difference i think lol.and you will never see me selling dogs,just dont do it buddy :feck:

You advertised it, it was at your house, you took the money - therefore, you sold it! But, then again, it was a kangaroo x cat so you're right about never selling dogs. :bye:

gambo you need 2 get the facts [bANNED TEXT] before you come on here bitching at people when you came for the pup you never seen vegas you seen me a beagleman at beaglemans house so stop shit sturring you little lying prick and another thing we showed you the mother and father and you was happy so whats the problem we didnt make you buy it

reason for sale is? . . . . apart from ££££££££ of course!

all u do is moan moan moan no wonder ppl threw u out off ireland thank f**k u must be the best dog owner in the world :wallbash:

bit harsh mate she was over here hunting with us all weekend hunting foxes and shootin deer ,lass is as sound as they come no one loves dogs as much as she does so i suggest you keep your snidy comments to yourself until you meet the girl

gambo you need 2 get the facts [bANNED TEXT] before you come on here bitching at people when you came for the pup you never seen vegas you seen me a beagleman at beaglemans house so stop shit sturring you little lying prick and another thing we showed you the mother and father and you was happy so whats the problem we didnt make you buy it

went up to mantha s recently and bought a beagle bitch pup from him. got her back and she had the runs for a few days but all sorted now . the lad text every day to see how she was and even offered me the money back on the bitch. can t get no fairer than that. the beagles he had there were in good condition and well looked after and £2000 for a pack that would see you right for quite a few years seems reasonable to me. especially when theres dogs in the countrymans for anything up to £600. good luck with the sale mantha and sorry to hear your selling them. was using mates pc before manth if your confused about the change in log on name lol

You advertised it, it was at your house, you took the money - therefore, you sold it! But, then again, it was a kangaroo x cat so you're right about never selling dogs. :bye:

shambo oooooooppppss i mean gambo feel free to apologise,u dim whit wha was wrong with the pup you bought off them.WORKED did it or dont you know what working is,had a lot of stuff with the parents and im sure mantha did to.so go back to cats or something mate. :whistling:

Many thanks boys, very pleased with all the beagles we had from you sunday, you could have put a blanket on the front 5 when they were screaming, no problems with stock, settled in perfect with our hounds. we rose ten i wont say how many we missed haha. Responded to horn well. True to your word 100% Just a pity the missus wouldnt let me have the litter of pups aswell. Thanks again boys, keep in touch

Guest GoneToGround1
Many thanks boys, very pleased with all the beagles we had from you sunday, you could have put a blanket on the front 5 when they were screaming, no problems with stock, settled in perfect with our hounds. we rose ten i wont say how many we missed haha. Responded to horn well. True to your word 100% Just a pity the missus wouldnt let me have the litter of pups aswell. Thanks again boys, keep in touch

best of luck with them for the rest of the season mate please keep us posted i love reading hound threads