BULL X WHIPPET WHIPPET X GREYHOUND PUPS

This muppet doesnt work his dogs.SHOW DOGS.The showing seasons over for a year so now he can do f**k all with them but breed from them.

This bitch was mated by accident,and is by no means a show or racing bitch....Even though i do all the racing i can.Dont mean im not entitled to have ones that work too.Ive only started doin the shows again,this past 3 years,after being away for 7/8,and i only went back to them,to prove a point.Maby some folk just cant take fact,that im still as good as i used to be.You must do the shows youreself.Sein as you seem to know what i do wey me dogs,in the summertime.At least they're kept in tip top order,all year round,and not closed up ,or shot.When they're not needed for 5/6 months.The other bitch,that i did put in pups,happens to be a greyhound.Not one of my racin bitches.Do you realy think that just because the dad is one of the fastest racin dogs ever in ireland,that his pups could not work.Most lurchers start their life,from a greyhound,that probibly never seen a rabbit,in its whole flippin life.How many collies are taken out to do rabbit,hare,fox ,or brock.But put one of these greyhonds,who never seen a rabbit in its life,to a collie,that never seen nothin but a heard o sheep,and you get summit that will work anything you put it to,and do it all bloody day,if its a goodun.Anyway.If ye know me in any way at all.Then you'll know that i dont do the shows,for the showing,as it's racin im into,and not someone elses oppinion,as to what a perfect lurcher should look like.My dogs do their own talkin,and thats the way it should be.So please dont judge me,or my dogs.Cause only myself knows,if their in their bed at night,or somewhere they shouldnt be.My dogs arent hard dogs.I dont need hard dogs,tey stand outside holes.waitin for a battle.Been there,done that sort of thing.Rabbits n hares are big enough for me now.Even it is only once a week,or when i need a few.I didnt advertise working pups,from working parents.I advertised them for what they are.No more.No less.If you dont like that.Then no ones askin you to look.When i had a hard lurcher or two.They were hard,and single handed too.I had a border terrier,who would fetch a grand or more now,if i had him.4/5 hours digs,and he never gave an inch.Lurchers bred from a Norfolk dog named Stryker,who took brock,single handed,before they were a year old.Not my game anymore.As i said.Been there,and done that.All pre bann.By the way.Racin seasons not over yet,so why dont you take a day away from runnin folks dogs down,and travel with the rest of us,to Co Tipperary next weekend.Try tellin some of the lads down there,who course all winter,and race too,that they keep shite.Youll not see Armagh again.I can tell you that much.There were 6 left in hospital,last time some headcase did.

you must have had a few beer in u last to act hard and threaten me. every body at the shows knows ur click and knows yous dont hunt. why should i travel to tipp to fight with boys i dont know.

This muppet doesnt work his dogs.SHOW DOGS.The showing seasons over for a year so now he can do f**k all with them but breed from them.

Meet you in emmyvale,up at the gaeilic pitch,or scotstown,or out the monaghan tey newry road,anytime mate.Maybe i might be able to surprise you a wee bit.Could even make it,at the road from armagh tey monaghan.I only do long ears through the day or rabbits wey them though,as ive had enough wey vet bills,for dogs that werent bred for the heavier stuff.Wouldnt back down from daddy christmas though,as its hard tey beat,with a few onions and roast spuds.lolHave a nice wee bit o permission out the road past the Guarda house,in emmyvale too.Maybe me owl mate Aidy,might come out a wee run wey us.Im sure you will know who i mean.

Whos Aidy

look mate say what you want about yer boys being tough or what ever but dogs on abit of grass that knoch up toes ait gonna cut it in the field,bring what ever argument you want about other breeds yours was a silly statement to make all be it honest about the toe,bull blood will add something more but you still aint getting away from the fact youve bad feet in your lurcher.its fact.

hes known for having bad feet in his dogs!you should see some of the DIY jobs hes done on them,he then gets rid.and correct me if im wrong but hes the only guy i know who was banned from racing at any show in ireland.and he fielded a ringer at chatsworth and got in trouble when he was caught doing that