help...hawk virgin

seldawg

well iv come to a point in my life wher im thinkin my next hunting partners a hawk..........and no-ones changing my mind even tho iv never had, looked after or known [NO TEXT TALK] with 1. im just buyin 1 and thats that! if any1s got any words of advice for me it wud b much appriciated, unless ur gonna advice me against it! i hunt alot of hares so wud like a female as theyve more chance as ther bigger,......................do i go for a chick? or a matured bird

thanks

hi mate you would be best getting an untouched female if its a harris hawk your after around about 14 weeks old less chance of it screaming train your own mate buying older birds usally carry bad habits such as self hunting not propaly manned atb

hi mate you would be best getting an untouched female if its a harris hawk your after around about 14 weeks old less chance of it screaming train your own mate buying older birds usally carry bad habits such as self hunting not propaly manned atb

[bANNED TEXT] age can they start hunting?

well iv come to a point in my life wher im thinkin my next hunting partners a hawk..........and no-ones changing my mind even tho iv never had, looked after or known [NO TEXT TALK] with 1. im just buyin 1 and thats that! if any1s got any words of advice for me it wud b much appriciated, unless ur gonna advice me against it! i hunt alot of hares so wud like a female as theyve more chance as ther bigger,......................do i go for a chick? or a matured bird

thanks

This is definitely a wind up lol and if it isnt... with an attitude like that mate i think you would be more suited to Golf!!!

Foxy

thanks

This is definitely a wind up lol and if it isnt... with an attitude like that mate i think you would be more suited to Golf!!!

Foxy

u always get one do gooder thats nothing better to do than put a downer on the situation, just what wasnt wanted. get a life n take ur unwanted arse to put a downer on someones elses topic.

thanks

Foxy

u always get one do gooder thats nothing better to do than put a downer on the situation, just what wasnt wanted. get a life n take ur unwanted arse to put a downer on someones elses topic.

You left yourself wide open to it mate and i think you will get the same feedback from any self respecting falconer with a post like that...... basically saying i dont know shit but im getting one anyway!! the only thing that will suffer in all this is the bird and when you eventually make a c**t of it which u definitely will it will get passed on to some other poor tosser who want one and doesnt know a thing about it. The falconry world doesnt want your kind mate so stick to ferreting or whatever else it is you think your good at.

once the bird is trained mate and get the bird nailing the dummy bunny tie a little reward to it try that a few times and it should not take much entering

Ever heard of the phrase blind leading the blind??

get a life sweetheart

I suggest you get one...instead of a bird...HONEY.

[

You left yourself wide open to it mate and i think you will get the same feedback from any self respecting falconer with a post like that...... basically saying i dont know shit but im getting one anyway!! the only thing that will suffer in all this is the bird and when you eventually make a c**t of it which u definitely will it will get passed on to some other poor tosser who want one and doesnt know a thing about it. The falconry world doesnt want your kind mate so stick to ferreting or whatever else it is you think your good at.

whats ur problem? did u get abused as a child or summat. every ones gotta start somewhere n im obviously gonna get help n make sure i do everything professionally it well be after months of preperation and learning about them before i go ahead, its knobs like u that give jocks a bad name. now stop fondeling ur animals get a life mayby a girlfriend or boyfriend what ever floats ur boat......n piss off n let people who really want help do what this sites here to do....help people WANTING to learn before they do something. ur probly just some 14 year old punk

you cant learn from books alone you would be best going on a falconry course or do you know of any one who could show you how to get on there is a lot to learn about falconry

thanks MAACCY its kind of you to help you obviously no ur stuff unlike some (foxy)

whats ur problem? did u get abused as a child or summat. every ones gotta start somewhere n im obviously gonna get help n make sure i do everything professionally it well be after months of preperation and learning about them before i go ahead, its knobs like u that give jocks a bad name. now stop fondeling ur animals get a life mayby a girlfriend or boyfriend what ever floats ur boat......n piss off n let people who really want help do what this sites here to do....help people WANTING to learn before they do something. ur probly just some 14 year old punk

LOL just what this forum needs.. ANOTHER MUPPET!! You boys are like foxes... you get shot of one and theres another one just waiting to take its place. I look forward to reading about your eh.... progress lol :clapper: :clapper: