feed too low in fat what to add

You really are sooooooooooo oirish. :blink:

All you need to know

For recipes http://rawfeddogs.net/Recipe/List

UK advice http://www.ukrmb.co.uk/showcontent.toy?contentnid=175912 and http://www.ukrmb.co.uk/showcontent.toy?contentnid=175913

and to counter some of the crap put out by the petfood companies and most vets

http://www.rawfed.com/myths/index.html

kiz,save your breath mate,ive pmd him all the info he needs about barf and all to no avail...i think hes a couple of % short of a full 28% bag o shite :clapper:

craigybot shut it if ur not goin to giv decent ans with ur robbins head

craigy...bot :blink: hey we'l have none o that,keep your sordid thoughts to yourself :clapper: and what you on about robbins head :blink::clapper:

Edited by craigyboy

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, thicko.

I do mine in public, not by a sneaky pm pretending I am something that I am not.

"the hand of the ??? hav a long reach " just because you are irish does not mean that you are or know anything about the "???", kid with a big mouth is all you are.

kiz how could u call it a sneaky pm when it was sent to u a sneaky pm would be if i sent it to somone else , kid with a big mouth is it , well let me tell u somtin for a kid wit a big mouth im well able to back it up nd if ud like to find that out why dont u come over nd we can have any amount of money u like on it il pay for ur ticket da very minute u land so are u a man or a mouse wel see pruff is in the pudding

No, thicko.

I do mine in public, not by a sneaky pm pretending I am something that I am not.

"the hand of the ??? hav a long reach " just because you are irish does not mean that you are or know anything about the "???", kid with a big mouth is all you are.

kiz how could u call it a sneaky pm when it was sent to u a sneaky pm would be if i sent it to somone else , kid with a big mouth is it , well let me tell u somtin for a kid wit a big mouth im well able to back it up nd if ud like to find that out why dont u come over nd we can have any amount of money u like on it il pay for ur ticket da very minute u land so are u a man or a mouse wel see pruff is in the pudding

:clapper::clapper::boogie:

you didnt answer my question whats a robins head

Edited by craigyboy
No, thicko.

a robbins head is a small bird

goose fat ,meat trimmings,lard,

:icon_eek:

OMG would you eat fat and lard if you wanted to put on weight??

Lamb, beef and chicken. Although why I'm wasting my breath I don't know as it seems from other posts that this guy has been informed about the benefits of barf, and it's fallen on deaf ears :wallbash:

LOL.

Why not put up a pic of your dog, sure we would all like to know what your mother looks like :D

jst because uv got a pic of ur dirty hairy mother up we all dont advertise our mothers like that

God, she must be ugly then.

To get back to the post/s, do you actually read/ take note of any of the advice given?

No, thicko.

no, a robin is a small bird..although it does have a head :blink: but im still baffled as to what your on about,what times the asylum shut :icon_eek:

No, thicko.

no, a robin is a small bird..although it does have a head :blink: but im still baffled as to what your on about,what times the asylum shut :icon_eek:

25 hundred hrs