what she gone and done now !!!

Just as i thought fly was on the mend once again ,i decided to sart doing some miles on the bike ,well yesterday noticed she had swelling on one of her toes which cleary is giving her some discomfort.It looks really bruised and is spongy ,knowing theres alot of blackthorn about i soaked it in warm salt water and then checked for any thorns ,but none could be seen .Any ideas what it is ,could it still be a foriegn body well inbeded below the skin or could it be bone damage or other.

DSC00428.jpg

all the best

rew

Edited by REW

Get a poultice put on and see if it draws anything. ;)

Will do mate thanks ,how are you anyway max?

Nar i doubt it being caused because of her nail,she did that last season just before the lamping comp and its never gave her any jip before .thanks anyway

all the best

rew

Just as i thought fly was on the mend once again ,i decided to sart doing some miles on the bike ,well yesterday noticed she had swelling on one of her toes which cleary is giving her some discomfort.It looks really bruised and is spongy ,knowing theres alot of blackthorn about i soaked it in warm salt water and then checked for any thorns ,but none could be seen .Any ideas what it is ,could it still be a foriegn body well inbeded below the skin or could it be bone damage or other.

DSC00428.jpg

all the best

rew

If that's the only injury she gets this winter you'll be doing fine mate. ;)

dont take this the wrong way mate but it doe,s look like a presure sore off rubbing ,try taping it up we you running her on the bike ,if it is i will have gone this time next week if not im sure you,ll keep an eye on it .if she been recovering from a bad injury and only just started getting fit again the tissue may just have gone soft again . i wouldnt say there,s anything in there or it would have a head on it and would proberly explode with puss if presure was aplied looking at the pic . let us no how she gets on ad what was the cause when you find out what caused it good luck with her anyway

dont take this the wrong way mate but it doe,s look like a presure sore off rubbing ,try taping it up we you running her on the bike ,if it is i will have gone this time next week if not im sure you,ll keep an eye on it .if she been recovering from a bad injury and only just started getting fit again the tissue may just have gone soft again . i wouldnt say there,s anything in there or it would have a head on it and would proberly explode with puss if presure was aplied looking at the pic . let us no how she gets on ad what was the cause when you find out what caused it good luck with her anyway

mabye there was something in there before and the dog has got into the habbit of nibbling at it my pointer cross is a pain for it try putting some skin cream on it and stop her licking at it.