If carlsberg made Salukis

but the puppy did chase after the final hare , she just couldnt run no more as she took a wobble on and practically collapsed ...which is the same thing as exhaustion , not refusing to run , at the end of the day they just flesh and blood like us , have you ever been for a run and you run so hard you physically cant run anymore ??? well the same thing can happen to dogs.

kipper who is very well known in the coursing world took her on and ran her , and she killed a lot of hares for him all hares were run without jacking , kipper runs his dogs hard but they all get good rests in between long uns

hmmmmmmmmm....... I know what you are saying mate but I find it hard to believe. I've run dogs hard, near collapsing... They do that old rocking horse run.... BUT, I've never yet had one watch a hare run away even when they are at walking pace, they are still heading in the direction of the hare till it's out of sight. Look, I hear what you are saying and unless you are there, you can't tell. All I'm saying is, reading what you have written it sounds like to me you are putting a defence for the dog, that is all I'm saying. It doesn't matter to me one bit whether it did or didn't but do you understand what I'm saying? If you are 100% telling me the dog ran the hare, the hare went in to ditch out of sight and the dog stopped then, I'll agree with you, it didn't jack. I'd still have liked to have seen it trying to hunt up but I know you fen guys don't do hunting lol.

i suppose i am defending the dog , because of how things actually happened and not what was rumored

someone name dropped fred holmes and said she just wouldnt run a dummy hare fresh as a daisy , now that would have been a notorious out and out jack if thats what had really happened but it didnt , so when my cousin bumped into him he asked him about Annie , and said she was already exhausted when she was slipped...now i dont know if you ever ran on the fen but its big land , completley different from a shorter run after hare on fields..they got somewhere to go in hedges etc etc.

on the fen its just ditches and the odd pipe.......so if they are out of steam from exhaustion and cant run anymore they hardly likely to be able to hunt up and down a big ditch either

not arguing just stating the facts from a sensible point of view

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stop pinching my name lol

Posted Images

but the puppy did chase after the final hare , she just couldnt run no more as she took a wobble on and practically collapsed ...which is the same thing as exhaustion , not refusing to run , at the end of the day they just flesh and blood like us , have you ever been for a run and you run so hard you physically cant run anymore ??? well the same thing can happen to dogs.

kipper who is very well known in the coursing world took her on and ran her , and she killed a lot of hares for him all hares were run without jacking , kipper runs his dogs hard but they all get good rests in between long uns

hmmmmmmmmm....... I know what you are saying mate but I find it hard to believe. I've run dogs hard, near collapsing... They do that old rocking horse run.... BUT, I've never yet had one watch a hare run away even when they are at walking pace, they are still heading in the direction of the hare till it's out of sight. Look, I hear what you are saying and unless you are there, you can't tell. All I'm saying is, reading what you have written it sounds like to me you are putting a defence for the dog, that is all I'm saying. It doesn't matter to me one bit whether it did or didn't but do you understand what I'm saying? If you are 100% telling me the dog ran the hare, the hare went in to ditch out of sight and the dog stopped then, I'll agree with you, it didn't jack. I'd still have liked to have seen it trying to hunt up but I know you fen guys don't do hunting lol.

i suppose i am defending the dog , because of how things actually happened and not what was rumored

someone name dropped fred holmes and said she just wouldnt run a dummy hare fresh as a daisy , now that would have been a notorious out and out jack if thats what had really happened but it didnt , so when my cousin bumped into him he asked him about Annie , and said she was already exhausted when she was slipped...now i dont know if you ever ran on the fen but its big land , completley different from a shorter run after hare on fields..they got somewhere to go in hedges etc etc.

on the fen its just ditches and the odd pipe.......so if they are out of steam from exhaustion and cant run anymore they hardly likely to be able to hunt up and down a big ditch either

not arguing just stating the facts from a sensible point of view

I understand mate. I'd have the dog in my hut mate with what you have described. Dog shouldn't have been run to exahustion and the fact it did run till it couldn't speaks volumes. I don't think the dog jacked mate :friends:

fookin hell i thought someone elses dog would be gettin stick after almost 2 days of it !!!! LOL

well as long as im happy with her and the lads that have pups from her are happy thats all that matters , i dont really care what anyone else thinks. as long as people know the truth now they can make there own minds up

fookin hell i thought someone elses dog would be gettin stick after almost 2 days of it !!!! LOL

well as long as im happy with her and the lads that have pups from her are happy thats all that matters , i dont really care what anyone else thinks. as long as people know the truth now they can make there own minds up

Hey, we are all good at bringing everyone elses dogs down on here mate, it's what we do :D It's like mothers with their sons..... Everyone elses sons are all neds except theres...... Your dogs probably better than most on here including mine but you'll never hear anyone admit it!

hi i bought one of the pups off shaddow out of his bitch annie, out her last litter, my bitch pup off annie is nearly 11 months old, i am 47 years old and have been running dogs for 37 years and have never been out of the game, i think i know right from wrong and good from bad, the pup i bought has only had 5 slips on them big ears, and killed the first four single handed, (all on seperate days just recently) in front of witnesses, the 5th one made it to a wood and got away.

shaddow if you breed that bitch again i want to buy another pup,

((and for the record for those who do not know me i dont have loads of money i am just a self employed labourer with a family and mortgage, no big fancy name dogs or anything, not a bragger or a name dropper, and i dont slag people off just a normal dog lad who keeps himself to himself,)

cocker

shaddow with all due respect mate i would give you her for free if i had any problems in my life which meant i couldnt have a dog, and that is a promise, i have all sorts of shit in my life including divorce, loss of jobs, and houses, and 12 prison sentences, but that dog will never ever ever be offered for sale, never ever, but if i die she,s yours mate, for free,

all the best

cocker

Edited by cocker
shaddow with all due respect mate i would give you her for free if i had any problems in my life which meant i couldnt have a dog, and that is a promise, i have all sorts of shit in my life including divorce, loss of jobs, and houses, and 12 prison sentences, but that dog will never ever ever be offered for sale, never ever, but if i die she,s yours mate.

all the best

cocker

At the end of the day..... it's night. No, seriously, if the dogs do jack, atleast you are safe in the knowledge they'll do well in a show ring!!! :angel:

shaddow with all due respect mate i would give you her for free if i had any problems in my life which meant i couldnt have a dog, and that is a promise, i have all sorts of shit in my life including divorce, loss of jobs, and houses, and 12 prison sentences, but that dog will never ever ever be offered for sale, never ever, but if i die she,s yours mate.

all the best

cocker

You inside the now mate? Just read where your from.