If carlsberg made Salukis

It definately Jacked she did it in front of plenty of the lads, like I said if the dogs gen then fairplay its what we need and fortunately there a few working hard to bring fresh blood in the UK.

you really are a sad c**t did you see her jack or is it here say again i for one have never heared that.

it's always the same on here as soon as a coursing dog or anything saluki the bitching starts and someone will know someone who knows someone else will of seen it jack :thumbdown: .

f**k me he only put pics of his new pup on here and there's childish comment's straight away.

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

stop pinching my name lol

Posted Images

It definately Jacked she did it in front of plenty of the lads, like I said if the dogs gen then fairplay its what we need and fortunately there a few working hard to bring fresh blood in the UK.

you really are a sad c**t did you see her jack or is it here say again i for one have never heared that.

it's always the same on here as soon as a coursing dog or anything saluki the bitching starts and someone will know someone who knows someone else will of seen it jack :thumbdown: .

f**k me he only put pics of his new pup on here and there's childish comment's straight away.

you may be shocked !!!

you may be shocked !!!

go on then shock me.

but do it after 8 oclock tonight as im of to work now,some of us have better thing's to do other than sit and bitch on a pc alday and night. :feck:

Tidy dogs there SHADDOW, i've not seen you for a while mate i'll maybe get to see them run this winter eh?

P.S. Gaz reckon's he would race any of his dogs against any of them 2 you just got. :clapper:

All the best with them, & don't get too bothered about some of the jealous comment's that i've read on this topic. :victory:

chris before you go calling people sad c**ts why dont you ask the original owner alwyn p or the other people that have owned her ask fred holmes if its the truth then you owe vevo an apology dont you think

chris before you go calling people sad c**ts why dont you ask the original owner alwyn p or the other people that have owned her ask fred holmes if its the truth then you owe vevo an apology dont you think

i woundered how long it would take for you to chip in,i owe knowone an apology i know what happened if that's what you want to call jacking then that's your opinion.i knew the history of the sire and dam of my pup's before i got them.as i said everyone has an opinion but you's are way of the mark.

atvb chris

lady = nancy x sniper people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones

i woundered how long it would take for you to chip in,i owe knowone an apology i know what happened if that's what you want to call jacking then that's your opinion.i knew the history of the sire and dam of my pup's before i got them.as i said everyone has an opinion but you's are way of the mark.

atvb chris

Which is it Chris in a previous post you hadn't heard but now you know all about it but dont consider it jacking?

If jacking isn't pulling of the back of a hare when a dog is as fresh as a daisy and not even puffing yet then I dont know what is and that is just 1 from a long list.

Clearly you are angry and dont want to read this, you've got a couple of the pups out of her.

As I've said if this import is gen then great and nice one Shaddow.

BTW whoever asked, yes Annie has had a good few homes.