What perfect timing Madge

Squeaky bloody toy :clapper::clapper: , I almost spat my eccles cake out when I saw that :D:D . I think that people that have no control over their charges would be better off leaving them at home :yes: . But on the other hand, how interesting are those little kiddies story's going to be when they get home about, "The big black and white dog", and " the dog had a furry squeaky toy", and last but not least, "There was this mad woman with pillar box red hair mum, honest, and she was nuts, honest" :crazy: :crazy: :clapper::clapper:

Have now just spilt my tea lol, Kay, you are certifiable....... You couldn't have made that up if you had tried :clapper:

Squeaky bloody toy :clapper::clapper: , I almost spat my eccles cake out when I saw that :D:D . I think that people that have no control over their charges would be better off leaving them at home :yes: . But on the other hand, how interesting are those little kiddies story's going to be when they get home about, "The big black and white dog", and " the dog had a furry squeaky toy", and last but not least, "There was this mad woman with pillar box red hair mum, honest, and she was nuts, honest" :crazy: :crazy: :clapper::clapper:

Have now just spilt my tea lol, Kay, you are certifiable....... You couldn't have made that up if you had tried :clapper:

git :laugh::tongue2::laugh: its the squirells they need thinning out theres to many , thats my excuse & i am sticking to it :laugh: :laugh:

A furry squeeky toy :toast:

Whats even funnier is i used to cross them kids brothers & sisters across the road when i was a lollypop lady :laugh: :laugh:

git :laugh::tongue2::laugh: its the squirells they need thinning out theres to many , thats my excuse & i am sticking to it :laugh: :laugh:

Whats even funnier is i used to cross them kids brothers & sisters across the road when i was a lollypop lady

I wouldn't let you feed my ferrets let alone trust you with childrens safety !!!! lol. I bet you didn't need all that high viz stuff when you were at the job :clapper: They'd spot the "pillar box red" a mile off :diablo: , different shade perhaps but similar temperament no doubt. :tongue2:

Whats even funnier is i used to cross them kids brothers & sisters across the road when i was a lollypop lady

I wouldn't let you feed my ferrets let alone trust you with childrens safety !!!! lol. I bet you didn't need all that high viz stuff when you were at the job :clapper: They'd spot the "pillar box red" a mile off :diablo: , different shade perhaps but similar temperament no doubt. :tongue2:

Your so cheeky , i will have you know i stopped the traffic twice a day for 10 years with not one incident :laugh:

Your so cheeky , i will have you know i stopped the traffic twice a day for 10 years with not one incident :laugh:

And todays essay is about the hunting woman who's dog ripped the squirrel to bits, mean while in the science lab we are about to look at bits of squirrel under the microscope, kids please get into groups of three and take a piece of squirrel to look at, love it :clapper:

And todays essay is about the hunting woman who's dog ripped the squirrel to bits, mean while in the science lab we are about to look at bits of squirrel under the microscope, kids please get into groups of three and take a piece of squirrel to look at, love it :clapper:

Oh dont , flipping dog :laugh:

Ha Ha :clapper: Madge has committed her first crime. Everybody in the town will be giving you funny looks now Kay. :ninja:

Tell me about it , if they lock me up will you bring me a cake with a file in it , bloody dog :laugh: :laugh: