Moles on Golf Course Help&Advice please

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:good:Do let us know too, mate. By the way; I forgot to say: Add a bit of dirt to those grass clippings. Not too much, mind. Just enough to hold the bag down ;)

Chalkie: You ever been bitten by a mole, mate? I have. Fifteen, I was. School camping trip in the New Forest. One burst out of the ground and legged it over the metaled road. Me, being me, I grabbed it. Karhist Almighty! Did it f***in grab me too! :icon_eek: Blood everywhere and I decided there and then Never to do That again! :icon_redface:

• 1 year later...

Enrole yourself on a moling course run by Killgerm www.killgerm.co.uk the course is one day only cost £95 worth the money though i thought. They teach you the basic methods of trapping and gasing then the rest is up to you, persistance is the key to success, i had never caught a mole nor did i have a clue how to, until i did the course, now its none stop and i make i few bob doing it :thumbs: Do it mate you'll enjoy it and save the golf club a fortune!