• just completely usless
    • All of the above..!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not even gunna comment to that you nob head! SHIT POLL!

Theres only one answer if its aged between 11months and 18 months its likelys been run too hard and gave in so yes there basically selling a f****d dog but only idiots with no experience will buy them! How hard was it to answer that yourself! If your a proper dog man you will know theres nothing out there that will compare to a bull x or weaton x on bigger game end of story some collie x do everything and yes there are alot out there but a well bred bull x will smash all game day and night! Youve gota find the right collie x a bull x just need to find the right owner! :D

deerhound x greyhound is loyal and is good dog for big quarry

totally agree ;)

Plenty of would be dogmen post on here how great there dogs are,how fantastic the pups will be and people believe them,thinking one of these wonder dogs will bring them fame and internet fortune.

Cue dissappointment and ruined dogs while these dog peddling wankers count the cash.This is certainly not confined to bullxs either.

My bull x had four owners before me,all by 18 months,and she turned into a fine dog,for me anyway.

I rarely read the forums anymore ,reading all the self aggrandising bullshit is too much for me,especially as I know some of the useless tossers bumming themselves up.

jesus just cause you dont like them!

not ever bull x is wicked, slow and useless!

in fact there is bad in every breed!

AND yes they need a lot more training and time as a pup

as they do tend to be boystrious!

but again ya get this in every cross!

you never owned one so ya wudnt no and as for your worry off sheep

watch the wrecking crew and watch two bull x,s plough past sheep in pursuit off a fox!

not once did either glance at the sheeps! ;)

Theres only one answer if its aged between 11months and 18 months its likelys been run too hard and gave in so yes there basically selling a f****d dog but only idiots with no experience will buy them! How hard was it to answer that yourself! If your a proper dog man you will know theres nothing out there that will compare to a bull x or weaton x on bigger game end of story some collie x do everything and yes there are alot out there but a well bred bull x will smash all game day and night! Youve gota find the right collie x a bull x just need to find the right owner! :D

Youve never seen a good deerhound x greyhound then have you !

Edited by merle24
jesus just cause you dont like them!

not ever bull x is wicked, slow and useless!

in fact there is bad in every breed!

AND yes they need a lot more training and time as a pup

as they do tend to be boystrious!

but again ya get this in every cross!

you never owned one so ya wudnt no and as for your worry off sheep

watch the wrecking crew and watch two bull x,s plough past sheep in pursuit off a fox!

not once did either glance at the sheeps! ;)

well said lad :clapper:

Guest miller1989

So much for not commenting....now go put your foot back in your gobb :whistling::doh:

WoW im sorry smilea didnt mean to upset you whats the matter? Am i not right! Or is it coz i said im not commenting and on the same post commented,i know im a bit backwards never mind eh chin up :blink:

Guest miller1989

Youve never seen a good deerhound x greyhound then have you !

LoL yes i have seen plenty of good ones but as i said not my cup of tea,whats the mateer with all you lot to much hard work today or summit all on your f*****g period or summit!