Gripping reading,, why should he be lost underground? Probably fecked off above ground, no mention of calling local wardens, Vets, Police etc.

dave as found ted about 30 min ago about 8 miles from his house,he did all that first off mate and been out there from 5.30 this morning, like i said this man knows his land,if i went over there it would be the blind leading the blind dave 1 way me the other, cheers lads, and a big THANK YOU TO DAVE (TWINNY) cheers mate .

Chris

Edited by chris hickling

TED back safe ;40 hours missing.thanks to everybody who offerd help.proper bad feeling loseing another mans dog,he had;nt gone to ground just had is head in a earth.and nothing would have moved him.all wardens,keepers,local farms,hunt;police in two countys,lincs fm,bbc lincs,informed so i have a few calls to make.cheers again . twin.

TED back safe ;40 hours missing.thanks to everybody who offerd help.proper bad feeling loseing another mans dog,he had;nt gone to ground just had is head in a earth.and nothing would have moved him.all wardens,keepers,local farms,hunt;police in two countys,lincs fm,bbc lincs,informed so i have a few calls to make.cheers again . twin.

Glad you got him back safe and sound,i was looking forward to seeing the father of the pup ive booked in a couple of weeks regards jimmy :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: