THEIVING F@CKS

AS THE TITLE SAYS, TWO OF MY YOUNGSTERS WERE TAKEN LAST NIGHT. A WEE ALBINO JILL I GOT FROM GRANT C AND A VERY DARK POLEY JILL I BRED THIS YEAR. WHAT I CANT UNDERSTAND IS WHY THEY LEFT THE OTHER 3 AND WHY , IN THIS DAY AND AGE, ANYONE WOULD STEAL FERRETS AT ALL WHEN THEY ARE READILY AVAILABLE FOR FREE ALL OVER THE PLACE.

WHAT I WILL SAY IS, IN THE UNLIKELY EVENT I FIND OUT WHO IT WAS I'LL MAKE SURE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR THEM TO DO IT AGAIN. AND SHOULD THEY BE A MEMBER OF THIS SITE, TAKE HEED, THIS IS NOT A THREAT BUT A PROMISE!

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there scum these :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: they are free or only a fiver as you say i keep my cage locked all the time
PUT A DOUBLE PADLOCK HASP ON THE HUTCH TODAY :angry: I'VE KEPT FERRETS FOR 28 YEARS, AND THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN THE LAST 3 YEARS THIS HAS HAPPENED. SIGN O THE TIMES ME THINKS.

THING IS, ONLY A HANDFULL OF PEOPLE KNOW I WORK FERRETS AND I TRUST THEM ALL EMPHATICALLY. SO THIS CAN ONLY BE AN OPERTUNIST.

there scum these :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: :wankerzo4: they are free or only a fiver as you say i keep my cage locked all the time
PUT A DOUBLE PADLOCK HASP ON THE HUTCH TODAY :angry: I'VE KEPT FERRETS FOR 28 YEARS, AND THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IN THE LAST 3 YEARS THIS HAS HAPPENED. SIGN O THE TIMES ME THINKS.

THING IS, ONLY A HANDFULL OF PEOPLE KNOW I WORK FERRETS AND I TRUST THEM ALL EMPHATICALLY. SO THIS CAN ONLY BE AN OPERTUNIST.

know how you feel mate couple of year back two lads asked me for young ferrets told them to come back with a parent to make sure its ok to have they did this so i gave them the pick of two good litters they took two each thanked me and left next day came from work to be told all ferrets bar one had gone asked about to see if anyone seen out an old bloke up from me said hed seen two kids with ferrets described the two little b-stards who i gave ferrets to so ifound where they lived went round there to find them in the back garden with ferrets gave them a slap and was taking ferrets when a womem came out screaming tried to explain no good she attacked me so i gave her a bat and went a while later a man came down the lane screeming what he was going to do to me went out to and thought to myself f-ck trying to reason got tore in gave him a good hiding then told him why he said sorry and went never to be seen again :no: cant help some people

know how you feel mate couple of year back two lads asked me for young ferrets told them to come back with a parent to make sure its ok to have they did this so i gave them the pick of two good litters they took two each thanked me and left next day came from work to be told all ferrets bar one had gone asked about to see if anyone seen out an old bloke up from me said hed seen two kids with ferrets described the two little b-stards who i gave ferrets to so ifound where they lived went round there to find them in the back garden with ferrets gave them a slap and was taking ferrets when a womem came out screaming tried to explain no good she attacked me so i gave her a bat and went a while later a man came down the lane screeming what he was going to do to me went out to and thought to myself f-ck trying to reason got tore in gave him a good hiding then told him why he said sorry and went never to be seen again :no: cant help some people

Okay

Were they small enough to get out of the wire in the cage? Maybe it was young lads, maybe someone was just being a knob?
They are both small, but no smaller than my other two jills and the hutch is well secure, so an escape bid is futile. I have 2 wash houses in the garden, one of which had the door kicked in and my petrol strimmer nicked about 2 months ago. Dont know if the two incidents are related.
I hope you catch up with them and cut off their thieving scum fingers at the neck
SO DO I MATE :gunsmilie:

sorry to here that mate anything i can do just ask they are all scum and tell you this now you wil find out who it is you no what they say thick as thievs.

hope you get them back i got some here if you need any

I hope you catch up with them and cut off their thieving scum fingers at the neck
SO DO I MATE :gunsmilie:

sorry to here that mate anything i can do just ask they are all scum and tell you this now you wil find out who it is you no what they say thick as thievs.

hope you get them back i got some here if you need any

Cheers mate and a genuine thanks for the offer but until I get my security issues sorted, I'm reluctant to take on any more,

thanks again

Spent £50.00 at B&Q today on new padlocks and heavy duty hasps for the stinkers and the hounds. Spent £40.00 on security lighting 6 weeks ago after the washhouse was done. Whats next?

Edited by sam3009