Made myself a new ferret box and cage !

Thought i'd add few pic's of what i've been making lately, my old ferret cages were getting bit crap n run down so thought i'd make a new set for my team off ferrets . Heres a few pic's hope u all like .

DSC00450.jpg

First couple stages getting frame work n that up .

DSC00496.jpg

Got all completed n the ferrets in there new cages , made them all in one block 4 tiers high , keeps them out the way n tidy in there little shed.

DSC00495.jpg

Another one of the cages complete .

DSC00438.jpg

Made this a while ago , but hadn't go locks for it , so put them on ready for the outings over the winter, looks good finally finished off.

DSC00437.jpg

Another of the box, with the locks on and finished.

Hope everyone likes them, not bad as they all made from scrap wood really.

Gazza.

LOOKS GOOD AND I GOT A SIMILER SET U .ALL I DID THOUGH WAS DRIL L SOME 4" HOLES SO THEY CAN GET BETWEEN FLOORS. MIGHT BE A IDEA

Was going to but they mix of hobs n jills so don't want them 2getha mate , they fine like that keeps them out of trouble if u no what i mean haha, thanks tho glad u like it .

fair effert mate, looks really good, not trying to be a smartass here, i only know cause i made the same mistake, but the brickwork is pourus and unless you render the rear of the wall then you might get water running down the inside making it damp in there and eventually rotting the timber...but you might have already done this or the rear of the wall might not be exposed to rain in which case ignore me as im just being a jobsworth...all the best and congrats in a good job...