Pocket Rockets

Guest lavyheed
I WORK 2 THE BLUE AND WHITE IS NON REGISTED ANS 21 1/2" TTS

TOM

Cracking dogs mate,the blue and whites a topper :thumbs:

Rusty G - my whippet is 22 tts,he's having a good first season,he's not been on the lamp yet,but works well in the field.

JRTxwhippet 21" coming on well. I think our dogs met Rusty, they had a little dispute in a field in cowfold? I hope its the same dog or this wont make much sense!

When we got him I was told he'd be too slow for rabbits and too small for anything else, luckily he didnt know that and has proved it to be wrong! :D

;):D

Hello mate, are you in contact with any of his litter still? It would be nice to see how they're coming on. If he keeps on like this I might be tempted to find a nice whippet bitch for him in another couple of seasons! ;)

you alright mate, yeah we did meet at stu's a while back! Na i got him from a random german bird from crawley who needed rid of him, so i dont know anythin about his history. He was apropper little town dog when i got him, all scared of the dark n mud n stuff! but he has come on great bounds in the year that i have had him tho, he is well eager to please!! He is a bit slow for rabbits, he does like punchin above his weight if you know what i mean :whistling::whistling:

Sorry Rusty, I was asking dogger, Parkers breeder, about litter mates.

I remember either you or your mate saying how you got him from the german girl. I bet she wouldnt recognize him now! Its good to watch a "townie" dog learning what its all about. We rescued my terrier at 7 months and he was daft as a brush, terrified of streams, trees etc. Hes still daft but but starting to know his job now!

How are the other two pups doing? Lets me know if you fancy a mouch sometime :thumbs:

JRTxwhippet 21" coming on well. I think our dogs met Rusty, they had a little dispute in a field in cowfold? I hope its the same dog or this wont make much sense!

When we got him I was told he'd be too slow for rabbits and too small for anything else, luckily he didnt know that and has proved it to be wrong! :D

;):D

Hello mate, are you in contact with any of his litter still? It would be nice to see how they're coming on. If he keeps on like this I might be tempted to find a nice whippet bitch for him in another couple of seasons! ;)

you alright mate, yeah we did meet at stu's a while back! Na i got him from a random german bird from crawley who needed rid of him, so i dont know anythin about his history. He was apropper little town dog when i got him, all scared of the dark n mud n stuff! but he has come on great bounds in the year that i have had him tho, he is well eager to please!! He is a bit slow for rabbits, he does like punchin above his weight if you know what i mean :whistling::whistling:

Sorry Rusty, I was asking dogger, Parkers breeder, about litter mates.

I remember either you or your mate saying how you got him from the german girl. I bet she wouldnt recognize him now! Its good to watch a "townie" dog learning what its all about. We rescued my terrier at 7 months and he was daft as a brush, terrified of streams, trees etc. Hes still daft but but starting to know his job now!

How are the other two pups doing? Lets me know if you fancy a mouch sometime :thumbs:

yeah the pat is comin on great guns, had her first rat the other day, the jack is still a little shite! not long now till they start bushin! yeah we will have to go for a mooch some time, we have a load of good land for runnin