for Badger

I needed to add that with these particular dogs, I have only been out with the mules about 4 times or maybe 5 or 6. I had dogs before that I did it alot with but got most of em killed or they just werent no good and got shed of them. These are the best running dogs I have owned personally and we will be hittin it damn hard come about mid December, mostly huntin only off mules.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Two dogs about 70 pounds can do real well if they are good dogs. The exceptional dog, usually male that weighs 85 pounds or so and has a bunch and a bunch of fire will take a yote single handed. I am sure there are dogs out there that would be exceptions to all rules though.

Two dogs about 70 pounds can do real well if they are good dogs. The exceptional dog, usually male that weighs 85 pounds or so and has a bunch and a bunch of fire will take a yote single handed. I am sure there are dogs out there that would be exceptions to all rules though.

dan where could i find videos of these dogs taking them?