this is a genuine reason for getting rid he is 13 months old, i have just got a h hawk and already have 2 lamping dogs and the patty is always fighting with the other dogs trying to kill the ferrets and now the h hawk i wont have time to go digging lamping and hawking so something got to go im wanting 100 for him or you can make me some swap offers .he has done rats and is a very keen little dog

post-29441-1254149443_thumb.jpg

Edited by deeley24

where abouts r u? is he kenneled outside? does he not get on with any dogs? could it b hes bored?

im in shropshire mate he aint bored hes always out with me and the other dogs yeh he outside, he dose get on with other dogs mate but i have 3 dogs and the all want alpha dog status.

reece

this is a genuine reason for getting rid he is 13 months old, i have just got a h hawk and already have 2 lamping dogs and the patty is always fighting with the other dogs trying to kill the ferrets and now the h hawk i wont have time to go digging lamping and hawking so something got to go im wanting 100 for him or you can make me some swap offers .he has done rats and is a very keen little dog

have you still got dog mate has he seen a fox at all