Aviaries

jasper65

Just a few pic's of the aviaries not far off being finished, still the windows to go in the Imprint chambers and a couple more weatherings and Bingo all is done....

Big thankyou to a couple of good genuine pals for the massive help they put into the set up over a good few days!! you know who you are :notworthy:.......

post-251-1253699546.jpg

post-251-1253699559.jpg

post-251-1253699574.jpg

post-251-1253699594.jpg

post-251-1253699612.jpg

post-251-1253699638.jpg

post-251-1253699666.jpg

post-251-1253699786.jpg

Nice avaries mate you must have some sized garden :o

Its not far off 2 acres CH, just moved in there a while back in a cracking spot on a sporting estate! I was shocked to see a Muntjack in the back garden the other evening plus there's a pit at the end of the garden full of bunnies like watership down ;)....

In one of the pictures looking across the fields shows the nearest house to us...

post-251-1253735719.jpg

post-251-1253735732.jpg

post-251-1253735756.jpg

Nice avaries mate you must have some sized garden :o

Its not far off 2 acres CH, just moved in there a while back in a cracking spot on a sporting estate! I was shocked to see a Muntjack in the back garden the other evening plus there's a pit at the end of the garden full of bunnies like watership down ;)....

In one of the pictures looking across the fields shows the nearest house to us...

Thats pretty good mate I hope to eventually get a house with land like a small holding or the like at the minuter I have a national trust area but not sure its a good place to fly the hawks ;)

is this the place you put up photos of last year ? when you did`nt know to make the move or not if it is good on yer :clapper:

That one fell through right at the last stig! disapointment was a understatement expecialy with the missus who had been round and measured up for curtains and everything...

this one is in a different location! it has more land and also situated on a sporting estate where the gamekeepers are pretty easy going when it comes to having some sport ;) . I suppose our lives are mapped out for us in the end as to be honest mate when we lost the last decent property I never thought another would come up but thankfully it did...

A couple of lads off the forum Milllet and Bopper helped me out big time with the aviaries! another lad helped out with the actual move plus Derek C on the forum helped me out with some bits for the aviaries, I owe them all big big big time :notworthy:.....

seeing this is the falconry section! just a quick pic of one of the lads with his young female Gos...

post-251-1253870233.jpg

is this the place you put up photos of last year ? when you did`nt know to make the move or not if it is good on yer :clapper:

That one fell through right at the last stig! disapointment was a understatement expecialy with the missus who had been round and measured up for curtains and everything...

this one is in a different location! it has more land and also situated on a sporting estate where the gamekeepers are pretty easy going when it comes to having some sport ;) . I suppose our lives are mapped out for us in the end as to be honest mate when we lost the last decent property I never thought another would come up but thankfully it did...

A couple of lads off the forum Milllet and Bopper helped me out big time with the aviaries! another lad helped out with the actual move plus Derek C on the forum helped me out with some bits for the aviaries, I owe them all big big big time :notworthy:.....

seeing this is the falconry section! just a quick pic of one of the lads with his young female Gos...

Lovely looking Goshawk, is that a finish bird and what weight does it fly at?

goshawk looks a beauty, how much wud ya be lookin at for one ??

Nice one mate!! I don't think I will have any available for a while CD with the moving and getting the birds settled in the new enclosures.....

Lovely looking Goshawk, is that a finish bird and what weight does it fly at?

Its one of the young P/R Finn females Derek from this year! I'm not 100% what she will finaly fly at but I would expect around 2lb 10 and perhaps over when she is up and running mate :thumbs: