2nd gen bullxgreyhound pups

thats a nice looking strong built dog mate, but dont you think the bitch is a bit young to be breeding from,you say she's 2yrs, just say she went into her first season at 12months old so that means she's only had 1 season under her belt, ive got a bitch thats 2yrs and she had a good first season,she's going into her 2nd, i'd like to line her one day but obviously not yet as in my opinion she aint proved herself worthy of breeding yet,normally folk breed for a pup when the parents are getting on but still got a bit left to help bring on the youngsters,jmo, this isnt a dig at you mate,and im not having a go, as everybodies different with different circunstances, all the best with the sale of pups, theres some belting colours, cheers HF.

thats a nice looking strong built dog mate, but dont you think the bitch is a bit young to be breeding from,you say she's 2yrs, just say she went into her first season at 12months old so that means she's only had 1 season under her belt, ive got a bitch thats 2yrs and she had a good first season,she's going into her 2nd, i'd like to line her one day but obviously not yet as in my opinion she aint proved herself worthy of breeding yet,normally folk breed for a pup when the parents are getting on but still got a bit left to help bring on the youngsters,jmo, this isnt a dig at you mate,and im not having a go, as everybodies different with different circunstances, all the best with the sale of pups, theres some belting colours, cheers HF.

she is jest over 2 ,i had to wait 2 years for the breading of this bitch and the litter was sold before they was born,the parent r no going to be bread again,and being the nature of the sport ,if somthing happend to her i would have had no line to the parents. now iv got a pup i hope ill have them till there grey and have no teeth.

she is jest over 2 ,i had to wait 2 years for the breading of this bitch and the litter was sold before they was born,the parent r no going to be bread again,and being the nature of the sport ,if somthing happend to her i would have had no line to the parents. now iv got a pup i hope ill have them till there grey and have no teeth.

thats a fair statement and fair play mate, hope the one you keep doe the biz cheers HF.