Midland & Pride Of The Peaks

another great weekend... and more good weather this year... was a lot of fun and maybe I will camp one of these times.. :whistling:

Well done to Inca who has overcome many problems early on in the year to get into the race final.. a big improvement from a few months ago.. :victory:

Thanks for putting pics up Bluebell... :thumbs:

Your very welcome mooshka :D

Camping can be good fun :D but then again i dont have to put the tent up, are take it down :D

Edited by bluebell

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Andy nice talking to you and thanks for showing us your lovely hawk..     Some of the man folk that were with us..     Thanks for the hats Di  

Class pics lurcherlass

Thought this was a better pic of Rose & Diane  

excellent pics :clapper: well done to yous for the travelling you do ;)

It was well worth the journey, we loved every minute of it, especially POTP :thumbs: and the wee dogs travelled well, 8 hours on the ferry, we really enjoyed the marquee, so hopefully there will be one next year :thumbs:

Would love to see pics that others have taken, thanks everyone for your nice comments :thumbs:

myself+ my daughter+ my working bitch+ two pups, in a rather small two man tent = WARM

DSC01756.jpg

DSC02067.jpg

DSC02075.jpg

lure coursing

DSC02142.jpg

DSC02176.jpg

DSC02326.jpg

DSC02445.jpg

random pics

DSC02488.jpg

DSC02486.jpg

DSC02468.jpg

DSC02538.jpg

DSC02537.jpg

DSC02530.jpg

DSC02490.jpg

harness racing

DSC03123.jpg

DSC03113.jpg

DSC02894.jpg

DSC03085.jpg

all in all had a fantastic weekend,, however have learnt to bring more food whilst camping!! cannot function on tea and soup!!

some very good pictures there, , i wish i went now, :angry: nothing like smilling is there tracey, :whistling: , , let me geuss sun was in your eyes lol, , annamarie, you must be mad sleeping in that tent, was you on someones field ? atb,

well worth the travel lurcherlad, maybe see you there next year,, it was great sleeping in the tent with all the dogs, the first night was too warm!! never had that before whilst camping, the other two nights though i tried different ways with the blankets and ended up freezing!!! but will know better for next time xxx

some very good pictures there, , i wish i went now, :angry: nothing like smilling is there tracey, :whistling: , , let me geuss sun was in your eyes lol, , annamarie, you must be mad sleeping in that tent, was you on someones field ? atb,

You're not the first person to say that... I blame the photographer :laugh: or maybe I am just a miserable fkr..... :laugh: and I have no teeth !!!

this isn't any thing to do with my personal life, this picture was put on K9 as a laugh. But it seemed to bring out the real poisonous side of Bluebell. If only she had asked politely and not demanded the picture would have been removed and all forgotten about...

would it be possible to get this post removed this man is harassing me, there is no poisonous side to me, he was putting bad pic up of me in badness, he might think its a laugh but i dont, i asked him to delete them but he would'nt, said it would teach me a lesson, whatever that means..

I have had to get mods on another site to remove posts he put up.. he's little to be doing picking on a woman..

Seems he makes an habit of picking on women :angry:
this isn't any thing to do with my personal life, this picture was put on K9 as a laugh. But it seemed to bring out the real poisonous side of Bluebell. If only she had asked politely and not demanded the picture would have been removed and all forgotten about...

would it be possible to get this post removed this man is harassing me, there is no poisonous side to me, he was putting bad pic up of me in badness, he might think its a laugh but i dont, i asked him to delete them but he would'nt, said it would teach me a lesson, whatever that means..

I have had to get mods on another site to remove posts he put up.. he's little to be doing picking on a woman..

Seems he makes an habit of picking on women :angry:

Cant wait to meet him next year to see if hes as brave face to face