Bit of pest controll

Had a nice sunny day over the weekend so i managed to persuade the girlfriend to come over to my friends carp lake in the afternoon when it cooled down to do a spot of casual pest controll, remove a few rabbits and that. We openly wandered around the perimiter quite noisily with her almost dragging her feet as she isnt a big fan of anything that goes BANG, around half way round we could hear some phesants making a fuss and flapping about in the field, intregued we crept up to the low bank and peered through the gap in the low trees, watching the phesants messing about i think the girlfriend was quite content and may of even begun to enjoy being in the great outdoors, just as we were about to move off i spotted a crafty fox tip-toeing his way through the rushes towards the phesants, trying to keep the now excited misses quiet i squeeked and caught his attention, then managed to draw him in closer to about 35 yards before loosing off a 40gr. hollow point straight to the brain..... the look on her face was priceless!! i then had to cross a wide but shallow stream in my white trainers and on the piss jeans to recover it (hadnt planned on getting anything with her) turned out to be quite a nice example, and a lot heavier than it looked.

Sam

post-29392-1253563871_thumb.jpg

Edited by doyoufeel_lucky@hotmail.co