terrier championship @ midland

how many of the lads that said they`d boycot it went ? my free passes went in the bin and will continue to do so till the championship takes centre stage ..
STIG I WENT TO TAKE A PAIR BOOTS BACK MATE HONEST BUNKED IN TOO, THEN WAS DRAWN OVER TO THE TERRIERS COULDENT HELP MYSELF :no:

Couldn't fault the competition this year. There were more facilities around the terrier rings year but still in the wrong location for the rest of the show as everyday visitors would have missed out on the opportuntity of admiring the dogs. I thought the judges did a top job and soon sorted the show stuff from the workers. Congtatulations to the Beck family, for flying the flag for the working terrier. Just wondering as his blacks are throwing consistently to type could the Beck terrier be the next new breed?

me an misses attend ..there was better parkin .loos..food..even seatin..BBBBBBBut [bANNED TEXT] a poor turn out...down to judges i heard... but we enjoyed day.

Whats that supposed to mean? Down to the judges....!!!

i think everyone knows about shrek :blink:

don't know the man seen him around , but from were i sat the man judged terriers with work in

mind as did the other judge the champion and reserve are working terriers , or maybe

you would have preferred one of the chalked up terriers to have won :hmm:

me an misses attend ..there was better parkin .loos..food..even seatin..BBBBBBBut [bANNED TEXT] a poor turn out...down to judges i heard... but we enjoyed day.

Whats that supposed to mean? Down to the judges....!!!

i think everyone knows about shrek :blink:

What does everyone know, ?????