air arms s410 carbine

Hi all

Brother in law brought a air arms s410 carbine second hand from a gun shop. Got it home fired 10 shots left it. The gauge went from 190 to 150 to 100 to 50 do they have trouble with the gauges

What kind of shots do you get from a charge

Guest ferret
Hi all

Brother in law brought a air arms s410 carbine second hand from a gun shop. Got it home fired 10 shots left it. The gauge went from 190 to 150 to 100 to 50 do they have trouble with the gauges

What kind of shots do you get from a charge

you should get around forty to fifty shots on 12ft lb ,i get around twenty to thirty at fac limit gun

The gauges aren't the greatest on the S410 so always go off your bottle/pump gauge.

Is it the gauge at fault or is the rifle leaking air?

Replacement seals are easy to get hold of. Easy to fit and will be delivered to your door for around a tenner. They're perishable so budget for them as part of your gun maintenance.

• 2 years later...

Hi there,

Dont know if anyone can help, I bought an Air Arms S410 Carbine recently and when I bought it the guy said that it had some air in the tank, when checking the guage said 100bar, he fired a few shots with it to show me that it worked ok and I left handing over the money, I have no problem with the guy being straight, he also said that the gun had been standing for a year and still had pressure in the cylinder. I have just taken the gun to a Diving Shop to have it filled to 190bar as it says, when he tried to fill it, the air was leaving his tank, and when the guage on his filling cylinder read 150bar he turned off the supply as we both noticed that the guage on the gun under the stock was still on 100bar, we left it and I have arrived home 45 minutes later and I have checked the gun and the guage is still reading 100bar. I tried fireing the gun in my garden at a target approx 22mtrs away and it went through a sheet of half inch chip board. Does it sound as if the gun is filling and that the guage is not registering the pressure? or would 100bar that it says on the gun gauage, be enough to penatrate the wood....or is the gun just not filling at all??????

Please send any help that you have to my email address stringfellowz@aol.com

Thank you for taking the time to read about my problem................

Guest buster321c

NO dont worry , AA`s are like that , thats why you go off the bottle`s guage . And while im here ,why send reply to an email address ? If i wanted you to have my email address , ide give it you .