my bitch is ready

Guest lurchers&terriers

Guest lurchers&terriers

Here is ace ready for the season to get under way,shes had a bit of sport during the summer because of some foxes causing problems but there's nothing like this time of the year . shes very fit keen and raring to go just waiting for the weather now. Lets see some recent pics of your russell. as recent as you can

ace004.jpg

ace002.jpg

Guest lurchers&terriers

tidy Russell's lads. i dont here much about Russell's that like to mix it. my bitch does get bit from time to time and will mix if encouraged to do so. but she is more of a Bayer and a bolter she likes to work her quarry baying and she will bite if given the chance.its perfect for me as i like to get out as often as i can. she has taken some serous doings though but that's inevitable in this game. she used to bolt quite a few to the lurchers, great fun it was. very smart bitch she is, very intelligent.

here you go kev, shit pics though, there off the phone, hoping to get him out this go around with a pal on here, we shall see
is that an int pal :D we can sort something out cos your not too bad with a spade when i think about it :D

yeh, yeh, yeh, mincer, we should change your name to "mind out boys i'm breaking through" :clapper::clapper:

here you go kev, shit pics though, there off the phone, hoping to get him out this go around with a pal on here, we shall see
is that an int pal :D we can sort something out cos your not too bad with a spade when i think about it :D

yeh, yeh, yeh, mincer, we should change your name to "mind out boys i'm breaking through" :clapper::clapper:

ar u gona work the black bitch jako u got off jj i had the brother to her mate my pal got him now and hes doin realy well hope i get an invite aswell mate :clapper: Edited by carl addy

ar u gona work the black bitch jako u got off jj i had the brother to her mate my pal got him now and hes doin realy well hope i get an invite aswell mate :clapper:

she will be getting a show carl, ;)