New to site

New to this site just got back into lamping after a good few years away, took dog out the other weekend for his first ever go at lamping and rabbits. The dogs just turned 18months ran him on the first rabbit and he missed, then the second he caught and retrieved to hand perfectly was well chuffed with him,well after an hour and 1/4 running him with another dog we ended up with 16 rabbits between my dog and a mates experienced dog, my dog held his own catching 8 and mates dog the other 8. all in all a very good night out. (dog had 11 runs and daves had 10 so I cant complain) :big_boss::notworthy:

:welcomeani: to THL sounds like you had a good night, Hows you dog bread?

ATB

S1FTP

The dog's 1/2 grey 1/4 beddy 1/4 collie would put up some piccys but don't know how (will ask dave to do it) He's 25 tts and crafty not scared of entering cover to push his rabbit back out, he caught one as it went to jump an open ditch and another that got caught in the fence but as it was his first time i allowed that one to count :whistling:

Welcome to thl hope you enjoy sounds like young one's comin on well atb rich.

Thanks will try to get out this week as there forecasting strong winds from the west, tonight would be good as were we are theres a bloody strong southwesterly blowing at the moment have to see what happens :drinks::drinks:

New to this site just got back into lamping after a good few years away, took dog out the other weekend for his first ever go at lamping and rabbits. The dogs just turned 18months ran him on the first rabbit and he missed, then the second he caught and retrieved to hand perfectly was well chuffed with him,well after an hour and 1/4 running him with another dog we ended up with 16 rabbits between my dog and a mates experienced dog, my dog held his own catching 8 and mates dog the other 8. all in all a very good night out. (dog had 11 runs and daves had 10 so I cant complain) :big_boss::notworthy:
oliverj19 date= Sept 20

Sounds like youve got a gud dog on your hands, nice to se youve held him back 18months nice age to start them on the lamp, some owners start their dogs much to young.