free to good home. PUPS GONE NOW

i have to get rid of my two lurcher dogs, both 7months old. not had a lot of training due to work commitment, i then lost me job so had to start looking for somewhere else to live, and now i cant take my dogs with me cos there's alreday 5dogs here, and the house is just over full. and now i got a new job i againg aint got time with training the pups and workin 2 jobs.

must go together

collection only

contact me on 07891667413 for pic's

Edited by turk88

im 22 and when i started with the dogs 9 or so years ago id hav snapped them up to make some penny's.

i admit that i have bought and sold a few dogs but i have now realised when i seen a dog i liked that i sold up for sale.

they bought it off me as a family pet but had it up for double what i sold it to them for in about 2 hours of havin it. and it wernt nice

i have stopped with dogs but taddel a bit with air rifles and stuff

you really need to think before you advertise for free. as you have the [bANNED TEXT] dog at the [bANNED TEXT] time of year and are worth 100 each of anyones money

• 4 weeks later...
i have to get rid of my two lurcher dogs, both 7months old. not had a lot of training due to work commitment, i then lost me job so had to start looking for somewhere else to live, and now i cant take my dogs with me cos there's alreday 5dogs here, and the house is just over full. and now i got a new job i againg aint got time with training the pups and workin 2 jobs.

must go together

collection only

contact me on 07891667413 for pic's

where to r u mate very intrested

i was going to give my lurcher away but really got settled with him now fantsic dog i have here .but when i put him for free on here the amount of p.ms i got then i thought to my self people are seeing pound signs so didnt give him away trained him my self train and now have a fab dog :clapper: