This may sound a bit harsh but you kept all 13 pups to sell, not thinking of the bitch. You want an extra £50 for the bitches - the words selfish & greed come to mind :no:

this also may sound a little harsh corky but if you read the post from top to bottom it sounds to me like all the pups are in fine fettle and getting snapped up fast so the bitch is obviously coping with the litter so why put any down ?? but get ya point regards price IMO dogs and bitches should be same price

all the best

d2d

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

corky the pups are in great condition and so is the mother, i went to see these pups yesterday and reserved one, if they wasnt in gud condition i wudnt of got 1 would i? if you have got nowt nice to say well how do i say it.... f**k off!

corky the pups are in great condition and so is the mother, i went to see these pups yesterday and reserved one, if they wasnt in gud condition i wudnt of got 1 would i? if you have got nowt nice to say well how do i say it.... f**k off!

Its got nothing to do with condition you silly little c**t, there is no need to keep that many pups on a bitch. Some folk are too soft these days, if lads bred for themselves & done away with the rest there'd be alot less shite around. Fact is keeping the rest of them pups to sell shows the greed involved, extra £50 for bitches? Why? Cos the buyer stands to gain when bred in the future - money rears its ugly head again. So take your head out your mates arse ;)

This is what gets me about this site fuking idiots making comments about people and facts they know fuk all about too many silly little hunters who have seen or done nowt

lets face facts anyone can sell dogs for what they want there choice ! if you dont like it dont buy one?

greed do you know the person who is selling the dogs ? No i dont think so

selfish ? to keep 13 pups ? the bitch had 15 2 died she has coped well with all the pups the pups have wanted for nothing they are a credit to garry

Ive seen dogs and pups bought and sold on here for £100s and £1000s of pounds from quality working lines you can go and buy a lurcher or even get one for free but theres a saying you get what you pay for both these parents work spot on day , night week in week out isnt that what every dogman hunter wants ? or do they want to be armchair / computer hunters ?

This site used to be the forum for the hunting community but now its full of pathetic little comments by the likes of the above .. and you wonder why a lot of true dogman dont visit or post on the forum anymore ......

This is what gets me about this site fuking idiots making comments about people and facts they know fuk all about too many silly little hunters who have seen or done nowt

lets face facts anyone can sell dogs for what they want there choice ! if you dont like it dont buy one?

greed do you know the person who is selling the dogs ? No i dont think so

selfish ? to keep 13 pups ? the bitch had 15 2 died she has coped well with all the pups the pups have wanted for nothing they are a credit to garry

Ive seen dogs and pups bought and sold on here for £100s and £1000s of pounds from quality working lines you can go and buy a lurcher or even get one for free but theres a saying you get what you pay for both these parents work spot on day , night week in week out isnt that what every dogman hunter wants ? or do they want to be armchair / computer hunters ?

This site used to be the forum for the hunting community but now its full of pathetic little comments by the likes of the above .. and you wonder why a lot of true dogman dont visit or post on the forum anymore ......

If thats the case why is it the other hunting forums rarely have pups for sale or they are offered free to genuine or 'true dogmen', whereas on here you get people selling any shite to anyone, no questions just pay up & it's yours! You can argue all day Simba, any decent bloke breeding for himself would keep what he requires, place pups with mates & maybe sell one or two if necessary.

I dont argue with idiots who have no life but to post stupid coments on here you would think that IF you are some great dogman you would have better things to do simple mate get a life and stop posting useless coments unless you know what the fuk you or WHO you are talking about ...

corky mate yeah i may be at colege, but ur missus said to me age is only a number ;) forget about all the nonsence anyway i have better stuff to do with my time than argue with a reject like you

Better stuff to do? Try spending more time on your grammar you f*****g illiterate ;)