as said before should even out about the parents size. nice pup to mate keep his mind busy as much as you can or you get that chewing with bull crosses!! they are brilliant dogs the bull cross i love them my current bitch has had the same personality and confidence since she was 4 weeks old!!! my mates got three lovely pups on the ground at the mo he says i can have 1 of them i havent really got room BUT 1 is growing on me more everyday and i think i need to knock a new kennel up in next 3 wks!!!! good luck with it mate. yis rob

as said before should even out about the parents size. nice pup to mate keep his mind busy as much as you can or you get that chewing with bull crosses!! they are brilliant dogs the bull cross i love them my current bitch has had the same personality and confidence since she was 4 weeks old!!! my mates got three lovely pups on the ground at the mo he says i can have 1 of them i havent really got room BUT 1 is growing on me more everyday and i think i need to knock a new kennel up in next 3 wks!!!! good luck with it mate. yis rob

cheers mate. this is my first bull x.i have got a beddy/grey and a russel aswel which i have had no problems with chewing touch wood. i know what you mean about the chewing you got to keep on with them keep them busy. i wasnt to keen on bull x at first but seeing them work they have changed my mind. ;)