scorpion t10

hello thinking about buying a bsa scorpion t10 just wonderd if anyone has got one ore used one and could let me know what they think and also has anyone had any experiance with the airgun centre

any help would be appreciated.

cheers mexlad.

airgun centre are very good...........not always the cheapest though

try BAR ( blackpool air rifles) they are very very good

the scorpion t10 is a very nice well balanced rifle....the only problem, as with all BSA multishot's, is, the magazines.....that said, keep them well lubed and they will be ok.

hope that helps

atb

sean

i have been seriously thinking about a t-10 from the airgun center people have had faults but if you buy new you get free servicing and repairs for as long as you own the gun so even if it does have teething problems ur sortted!

still deciding between that and an aas410 i had a chat with davyt63 and decided on another aas410 but not sure if my budget will allow so maybe t-10 way to go.

you can also get the t-10 in beech from there for just a few extra quid.

like i said still undecided but hoping to order by the end of next week.

good luck on your choice

i have been seriously thinking about a t-10 from the airgun center people have had faults but if you buy new you get free servicing and repairs for as long as you own the gun so even if it does have teething problems ur sortted!

still deciding between that and an aas410 i had a chat with davyt63 and decided on another aas410 but not sure if my budget will allow so maybe t-10 way to go.

you can also get the t-10 in beech from there for just a few extra quid.

like i said still undecided but hoping to order by the end of next week.

good luck on your choice

yes mate thats what i was looking at the beech stock think it looks the dogs.

knew it wouldnt be long before you got another gun. should never have sold your other :D

p.m spike25blue i'm certain he has one and i'm sure he could tell you the ins and out of them.

u fancy a shine with dogs one night this week?

txt u a couple of times

JENKS

nar then mate r lasses having me phone so i ant got a number at min so ill text u through week if im going out.you still boxing?

knew it wouldnt be long before you got another gun. should never have sold your other :D

p.m spike25blue i'm certain he has one and i'm sure he could tell you the ins and out of them.

u fancy a shine with dogs one night this week?

txt u a couple of times

JENKS

nar then mate r lasses having me phone so i ant got a number at min so ill text u through week if im going out.you still boxing?

ye mate. fighting 29th november @liquid. training hard now to get ready, running wi dogs before work n that n gym every night. f****ng knackered lol. give us a bell when you can then pal n we will sort summat out